• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching Your Goal: Qualifying for Individual Orders on Your Website

It definitely takes a lot of hard work. Just be patient and give it a few more days.I think they wait until the qualifying show finalizes and ships. Just give it a couple of days. You'll see when it happens, because the bridal registry graphic will show up on your PWS.lol okay:) I wish they would hurry up I really could use that individual feature today!!
JaimeQ
I'm in my second super starter month... I just qualified,finally.... When will I be able to get individual orders on my website?? I thought it was after I qualified but it still doesn't have the option on my site.... :confused:

Congratulations! I'm new too, so I'm curious as well. Is it maybe the first of the month after you qualify?

They make it happen eventually. Just give it a few days.

I think they wait until the qualifying show finalizes and ships. Just give it a couple of days. You'll see when it happens, because the bridal registry graphic will show up on your PWS.

lol okay:) I wish they would hurry up I really could use that individual feature today!! I closed a show on Sunday night and now there is someone who wants to order from that host.... she may not want to order for another host.... I"m trying to get her to do a show for herself...

Just have her place the order with you personally. Then you can add it to someone else's show or put it through as an individual order. You don't need your website to do that.

The show that qualified me shipped out today:) Well if it doesn't acknowledge(sp) that I can do individual orders how can I go about doing it that way?

Jaime - you can set up a "fake" show on your website and have her order there and then submit via P3 as an individual order until you have that feature. "Jane Hostess" or whatever...

Congratulations on qualifying! My first show (online) isn't doing as well as planned so I may not qualify until after my Feb 28th and March 15th shows... ...kind of depressing but still working at it!!!!

Well she didn't want to order because it wasn't going on her relatives show:( boo. Keep your head up Janet it took me well into my second month to even get qualified. I'm only P.C on the side it's not really my main focus soooo.... Basically it supports my habit:D But you'll get there.

Congratulations Jaime on qualifying!

1. How do I qualify for individual orders on my website?

To qualify for individual orders on your Pampered Chef website, you must be a consultant with an active account and meet the minimum sales requirement for your specific level. The minimum sales requirement can be found on your consultant agreement or by contacting your team leader.

2. What is the minimum sales requirement for individual orders?

The minimum sales requirement for individual orders varies depending on your consultant level. For example, at the lowest level (Kit-N-Go), the minimum requirement is $150 in individual sales per month, while at the highest level (Director), the minimum requirement is $2,500 in individual sales per month. It is important to check your consultant agreement or contact your team leader to confirm your specific requirement.

3. How often do I need to meet the minimum sales requirement?

The minimum sales requirement for individual orders must be met on a monthly basis. This means that you must meet the minimum sales requirement every month in order to continue qualifying for individual orders on your website. If you do not meet the requirement for one month, you will not be able to take individual orders on your website for the following month.

4. Can I combine my sales with other consultants to meet the minimum requirement?

No, the minimum sales requirement for individual orders must be met by your own individual sales. You cannot combine your sales with other consultants to reach the minimum requirement. However, you can host a party or event with other consultants to increase your sales and reach the requirement.

5. What happens if I don't meet the minimum sales requirement?

If you do not meet the minimum sales requirement for individual orders, you will not be able to take individual orders on your website for the following month. However, you can still receive commission on any party or event orders you have submitted. It is important to work towards meeting the minimum requirement each month to continue qualifying for individual orders on your website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
Replies
Views
Wildfire