• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feb Guest Special-Question About Stoneware

In summary, a former host called wanting to place an order for either a Large Round Stone or the Pizza Party Set, which includes the Large Round Stone. The consultant informed her that Stoneware would be 20% off in February and she could also use her additional 10% past host discount. The question arose whether the Pizza Party Set would also receive the 20% discount. It was determined that the set is not included in the promotion, so it would be more cost-effective to purchase the items separately. The consultant also reminded the host to use the special item numbers for the sale products and offered assistance with entering the order.
SummerG
Hi there,

Just had a former host of mine call and wants to place an order for a Large Round Stone OR the Pizza Party Set (which has the Lrg. Round Stone in it). I told her that Stoneware would be 20% off in Feb and she could also use her additional 10% past host discount. Does anybody know if the Pizza Party Set would be included in the 20% off since it does have Stoneware in it? I'm thinking it won't be because it's not in the flyer but thought I'd check.

We are trying to figure out if she should order the Set items individually and what would be the best deal. I tried to enter it on Pampered Partnet using a Feb party date but it's not showing a 20% discount even on the individual Stoneware pieces...

Thanks!

The gift set is not on sale in February. It would be a savings to buy everything separately. She just wouldn't get the gift box.

SummerG said:
Hi there,

We are trying to figure out if she should order the Set items individually and what would be the best deal. I tried to enter it on Pampered Partnet using a Feb party date but it's not showing a 20% discount even on the individual Stoneware pieces...

Thanks!
You need to update product list. Then use the special numbers associated with the sale products (not the normal numbers).

BethCooks4U said:
You need to update product list. Then use the special numbers associated with the sale products (not the normal numbers).

Hi Beth,

Oh, ok. I did update the product list but I forgot to use the special item numbers. Now it works! :)

Thank you both for your replies!

Hi there,Thank you for reaching out! I'm happy to help you and your former host with her order. You are correct, the Pizza Party Set is not included in the 20% off Stoneware promotion for February. However, she can still use her 10% past host discount on the individual Stoneware pieces if she chooses to order them separately.I would recommend entering the items individually on Pampered Partner using a February party date to see the correct discount applied. If you have any trouble, please don't hesitate to reach out to me for assistance.Thank you for being a valued consultant and providing excellent customer service to your former host!Best,

What is the Feb Guest Special for Stoneware?

The Feb Guest Special for Stoneware is the 10-inch Enamel Cast Iron Skillet. It is a durable and versatile piece of cookware that can be used for a variety of cooking methods.

Is the Feb Guest Special available for purchase by anyone?

No, the Feb Guest Special for Stoneware is only available for purchase by customers who host a Pampered Chef party in February.

How can I earn the Feb Guest Special for free?

To earn the Feb Guest Special for free, you must host a Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in guest sales and have one booking from that party. As the host, you will receive the 10-inch Enamel Cast Iron Skillet as a thank you gift from Pampered Chef.

Can I use my host rewards to purchase the Feb Guest Special?

Yes, you can use your host rewards to purchase the Feb Guest Special for Stoneware. However, the purchase must be made during the month of February and the host rewards must be redeemed before the end of that month.

What are the benefits of the 10-inch Enamel Cast Iron Skillet?

The 10-inch Enamel Cast Iron Skillet is perfect for searing, frying, and sautéing. It also has a non-stick surface and is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. Plus, it comes with a lifetime guarantee, so you can trust in its quality and durability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
laurichef
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • AudraKYPCLady