• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Guest Special Not Working!!!

In summary, there could be a few reasons for the October guest special not showing up in the cart, such as adding the wrong item or not meeting the requirements. If the discount is not being applied, try refreshing the page or clearing the browser's cache. Unfortunately, the October guest special cannot be combined with other promotions. If it is not available in your country, check for other available specials or contact customer service. If you are having trouble redeeming the code, double check for any errors or contact customer service for assistance.
Tonimabbott
i just had a show last night. there is suppossed to be a percentage off select stoneware and there are no special item numbers to put in so it is coming up at the regular price on PPP. help?????

Check that you have the show dated as Oct 2011. There are special #'s for the stoneware. If you bring up the outside order form on CC, there is a second page to it:GY51
Rectangular Baker
$31.20
GY52
12-Cup Muffin Pan
$28.80
GY53
Stoneware Cookie Sheet
$27.20
GY54
Mini loaf Pan
$27.20
GY55
large Bar Pan
$27.20
GY56
Stoneware Fluted Pan
$26.40
GY57
large Round Stone with Handles
$25.60
GY58
Rectangle Stone
$22.40
GY59
Medium Round Stone with Handles
$19.20
GY60
Medium Bar Pan
$19.20
GY61
Stoneware loaf Pan
$18.40
GY62
Small Bar Pan
$13.60Also, if you click on the magnifying glass instead of entering in the item #, then click on the last column and it will sort the items by category. You can scroll down and look for "guest special" items and then click those.

thanks for the item #s

Also when entering in P3, you can always click the magnifying glass next to the item number. There you can put in the item name to find the numbers you need.

I had the same problem and it turns out I had the wrong show date in the computer for her.

TJMagoo said:
turns out I had the wrong show date in the computer

That's what it's been every time I couldn't find a item on special, too!:p

1. Why isn't the October guest special showing up in my cart?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure you have added the correct item to your cart. The October guest special may only apply to certain products or require a minimum purchase amount. Also, check the expiration date of the special to ensure it is still valid. If you are still having trouble, please contact customer service for assistance.

2. I added the October guest special to my cart, but the discount is not being applied. What should I do?

It is possible that the discount will only appear at the final step of the checkout process. If you do not see the discount applied at that point, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. If the problem persists, please reach out to customer service for further assistance.

3. Can I combine the October guest special with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, our promotions and discounts cannot be combined with other offers. If you are unsure about the terms and conditions of the October guest special, please refer to the details on our website or contact customer service for clarification.

4. The October guest special is not available in my country. Can I still take advantage of it?

Our promotions and specials may vary by country and are subject to availability. If the October guest special is not available in your country, we apologize for any inconvenience. Please check our website or contact customer service for other available promotions and specials in your area.

5. I am having trouble redeeming the October guest special code. What should I do?

If you are experiencing difficulties with the October guest special code, please double check that you have entered it correctly, including any capitalization or punctuation. If the code still does not work, please contact customer service for further assistance. They may be able to provide you with a new code or troubleshoot the issue for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heather223
  • TinasKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
RossDeb2
Replies