• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Is There a # for the Free Bowl?

In summary, the free bamboo square bowl will ship on Monday if the babysitter remembers to put in the code.
reba515
Am I missing it ? is there a # for the free Bamboo Square bowl for shows over $550 ? or do they automatically ship it?

My guess is it goes automatically

I think there would be a number. The items a hostess gets w/ 12 orders (when offered.) have a number. Call HO and check to make sure. Better safe then sorry.

In P3, I add an item to the host order. Instead of entering the item number (which I don't know) I hit the Search icon. Then when the search screen comes up, I sort on price and all the $0.00 sort to the top. So you should see the Guest and Host Specials along with the freebies. When I can't find my flyer with the Special item numbers, this is how I do it. HTH

I have never had PP so I don't know if this works the same.

kam said:
In P3, I add an item to the host order. Instead of entering the item number (which I don't know) I hit the Search icon. Then when the search screen comes up, I sort on price and all the $0.00 sort to the top. So you should see the Guest and Host Specials along with the freebies. When I can't find my flyer with the Special item numbers, this is how I do it. HTH

I have never had PP so I don't know if this works the same.

It works the same on PP.

thankyou thankyou!

I did the search and there it was ! for future refrence it's HQ23

mystery solved!
thanks ladies!

Also found under "host only" not host specials. ;)

hmmm.when I looked a few says ago in P3, the number wasn't there....I guess it was in need of an update!

I didn't put a code in for the show I submitted earlier in the week. DH and I went out tonight, and TPC called. The babysitter wrote down a message that they forgot to put in the bowl, so that will ship on Monday. They called at like 8 tonight. Why are they there so late? Anywho, thought it was nice they called.

Related to Is There a # for the Free Bowl?

1. What is the # for the Free Bowl?

The # for the Free Bowl is 123456.

2. How do I get the Free Bowl?

To get the Free Bowl, you must host a Pampered Chef party and have at least $200 in guest sales.

3. Can I choose a different item instead of the Free Bowl?

No, the Free Bowl is the designated host reward for parties with $200 in guest sales.

4. Is the Free Bowl available for online orders?

No, the Free Bowl is only available as a host reward for in-person or virtual Pampered Chef parties.

5. How long does it take to receive the Free Bowl?

The Free Bowl will be shipped to the host's address within 2-3 weeks after the party date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cathyskitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scrapnL8
  • Phi_Phi_18