• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hand Mixer Used With the Bamboo Fiber Mixing Bowls

In summary, to properly use the hand mixer with the bamboo fiber mixing bowls, make sure the bowls are clean and dry, attach the beaters, and keep them submerged in the ingredients. The hand mixer can be used with a variety of ingredients in the bamboo fiber mixing bowls, but not with hot liquids or on the stovetop. The bowls are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. To clean the hand mixer, unplug it, detach the beaters, and wipe with a damp cloth. The hand mixer can also be used with other Pampered Chef mixing bowls, but the bamboo fiber bowls are specifically designed for best results.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Can you use a hand mixer on the Bamboo Fiber Mixing Bowls?

My guess would be no, because of the softer texture. If it doesn't say in the Use & Care card that came with it, then you might want to ask HO and see what they suggest.

the Product Use and Care info on CC (PIG) says that using metal utensils will mar the appearance, and that is considered normal. But it doesnt specifically address using a mixer.

I have used my hand mixer with mine lots and have not had a problem

I use my hand mixer all the time in mine. No problems.

But yet when they announced the bowls, they specifically said "This is the only bowl that is safe to use an electric hand mixer with". I use it on mine all the time since it doesn't create the awful noises that the other bowls do and have never had a problem.

frozenchef said:
But yet when they announced the bowls, they specifically said "This is the only bowl that is safe to use an electric hand mixer with". I use it on mine all the time since it doesn't create the awful noises that the other bowls do and have never had a problem.

Really? Are we not supposed to use hand mixers on the Batter Bowls or Stainless Bowls??

Well, they stated it that way when they announced the products, but I think they meant what I thought in my head - I hate using a mixer on the batter bowls and stainless bowls cause of the awful metal on metal, etc. noises ;)

1. How do I properly use the hand mixer with the bamboo fiber mixing bowls?

To use the hand mixer with the bamboo fiber mixing bowls, first ensure that the bowls are clean and dry. Then, attach the beaters to the hand mixer and insert them into the bowl. Start at a low speed and gradually increase as needed. Be sure to always keep the beaters submerged in the ingredients to prevent splattering.

2. Can I use the hand mixer with all types of ingredients in the bamboo fiber mixing bowls?

Yes, the hand mixer can be used with a variety of ingredients in the bamboo fiber mixing bowls. However, it is important to note that the bowls are not suitable for use with hot liquids or on the stovetop.

3. Are the bamboo fiber mixing bowls dishwasher safe?

Yes, the bamboo fiber mixing bowls are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them with warm, soapy water to prolong their lifespan.

4. How do I clean the hand mixer after use with the bamboo fiber mixing bowls?

To clean the hand mixer, first unplug it and detach the beaters. Wipe the body of the mixer with a damp cloth and then wash the beaters in warm, soapy water. Be sure to dry them thoroughly before storing.

5. Can I use the hand mixer with other Pampered Chef mixing bowls?

Yes, the hand mixer can be used with any Pampered Chef mixing bowls. However, we recommend using the bamboo fiber mixing bowls for best results, as they are specifically designed to work well with the hand mixer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Phi_Phi_18
  • Products and Tips
Replies