• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bamboo Bowl Incentive for Hosts

In summary, the "Bamboo Bowl Incentive for Hosts" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to hosts who qualify by having at least $600 in guest sales, two bookings, and hosting their show within the designated time frame. Hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show or party has many benefits, including earning free and discounted products, learning new cooking techniques, and spending time with friends and family. The Bamboo Bowl will be sent to the host's shipping address approximately two weeks after their qualifying show or party, and hosts can only receive one per promotion period. However, they are welcome to participate in multiple promotions and earn different rewards for each one.
lotsadots
I have a host that had $600 in sales at her show and earned the Bamboo Bowl. There's no item number listed on the flyer to put it on her host order. Is it something that'll she'll receive automatically from HO?

I would feel better if it's something I can receipt for her should she have a warranty issue with her bowl.

Thanks in advance for your help!

She'll receive it automatically. Her packing list & order summary will have all the info she needs for her warranty.

It comes automatically. At least in the US that's what they are doing. I'm not sure what they do about the guarantee thing though, good question. :)

ETA--Rae you beat me to it and it's a better reply! :)

Excellent, that's what I was thinking and that my Director told me that it would come automatically. This morning I was just concerned if she had a warranty issue with the bowl. Glad to know thanks!

I have a host that received her order last Wednesday and her Bamboo Bowl wasn't in the order. The party was $579...she should have gotten it, right?

If those were the guest sales, and it was an August show, yes.

and before tax!

What is the "Bamboo Bowl Incentive for Hosts"?

The "Bamboo Bowl Incentive for Hosts" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to our hosts. It rewards them with a beautiful bamboo bowl for hosting a qualifying cooking show or party.

How can a host qualify for the Bamboo Bowl Incentive?

To qualify for the Bamboo Bowl Incentive, a host must have at least $600 in guest sales and two bookings from their cooking show or party. The show must also be held within the designated time frame for the promotion.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show or party?

Hosting a cooking show or party with Pampered Chef has many benefits, including earning free and discounted products, learning new cooking techniques, and spending time with friends and family. With the added incentive of the Bamboo Bowl, it's the perfect time to host a show!

When will the host receive their Bamboo Bowl?

The Bamboo Bowl will be sent to the host's shipping address approximately two weeks after their qualifying cooking show or party. Please note that shipping times may vary depending on location.

Can a host receive more than one Bamboo Bowl?

No, the Bamboo Bowl Incentive is limited to one per host per promotion period. However, hosts are welcome to participate in multiple promotions and earn different rewards for each one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pampered1224