• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Get a Replacement for My Cracked Bamboo Spoon?

In summary, the conversation is about a person who has a cracked bamboo spoon and is unable to determine when they purchased it. They are frustrated and looking for advice on how to replace the spoon. The suggestion is made to check recent orders and make an adjustment using the show number. They are also advised to keep a copy of receipts for future reference. The person also expresses dissatisfaction with their bamboo products and previous issues with customer service. They mention a friend who also received damaged bamboo spoons. It is recommended to call the company for assistance and not use someone else's name for adjustments.
tinat51796
I feel so dumb! I have the bamboo spoon set (#1674). One of my spoons is cracked. i can't for the life of me find where/when i ordered it. I hosted a show in August before I signed up as a consultant (I checked that order and I didn't order it then). I've ordered on two shows (my sister's and my best friend's)....it's not on either one of those shows either. I love these spoons and would love to do a product adjustment to replace the broken one but I don't know what to do since I can't say when I ordered it. is there anything I can do (other than just tossing it and ordering new ones?) thanks!

Look to see if anyone recently ordered the bamboo spoon set, and send in an ajustment using that person's show #. Make sense? In the future, make a copy of the receipt for yourself and keep in a file. It helps when the unexpected comes up. Nothing is worse than searching your past show files.

Thanks! I was wondering if that would be terrible to do. Luckily I've only submitted 6 shows so far so it's not that hard to look for....it's just frustrating! Thanks for the suggestion!

All my bamboo is peeling and splintering... I'm very unhappy with it. I had a bamboo spoon I bought from Target abotu 5 years ago that looked like a box cutter sliced into it. It was at the base of the spoon right where it met the handle. The cut went half way through the handle. That thing NEVER broke! Like I said, I used it, washed it, abused it for 5 years... I get my PC bamboo and within 10 uses it's peeling, and splintering...

I was told by my Director to call the HO, but I've had issues with so many things, that it isn't worth it. It's been 2 months and I'm still waiting for them to fix the last issue I had with something. It gets old calling in and emailing to remind them that they said they'd rectify my problem... :(

My Director also got an order of those cute mini bamboo spoon set on her supply order... 5 of the 6 spoons were cracked in half by the time they arrived. She ordered them again, and 4 were cracked in half. I've gone through two of them already. Must have been a bad batch?

Call HO and explaing what happened and that you can't figure out when you got it. They will help you.

Don't use someone else's name for the sake of adjustments. It's not right.

What is "Is There Anything I Can Do?"

"Is There Anything I Can Do?" is a popular recipe book from Pampered Chef that features over 150 delicious and easy-to-make recipes for every occasion.

Can I purchase "Is There Anything I Can Do?" online?

Yes, "Is There Anything I Can Do?" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find it at select retail stores or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are the recipes in "Is There Anything I Can Do?" suitable for all dietary restrictions?

While "Is There Anything I Can Do?" does not specifically cater to any specific dietary restrictions, it does offer a variety of recipes that can be easily adapted to fit different dietary needs. You can also find recipes that are labeled as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian.

Do the recipes in "Is There Anything I Can Do?" require special kitchen equipment?

The majority of the recipes in "Is There Anything I Can Do?" can be made with basic kitchen equipment such as pots, pans, and baking sheets. However, some recipes may require specific Pampered Chef products which can be purchased separately.

Are there any reviews or ratings for "Is There Anything I Can Do?"

Yes, "Is There Anything I Can Do?" has received numerous positive reviews and ratings from satisfied customers. You can find these reviews on the Pampered Chef website or on other online platforms that sell the book.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SnowChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • ChefJoyJ