• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Get a Replacement Pluger for Quick Stir

In summary, Pampered Chef offers replacement parts for the Quick Stir, which can be purchased online or through a consultant. The parts are not available in retail stores. The cost of a replacement pluger may vary and can be purchased even if the product is no longer under warranty. The delivery time for the replacement pluger will depend on location and shipping method chosen.
Symara
Gold Member
i have a customer who's husband melted the pluger piece of the quickstir in the dishwasher. There is not replacement part on the replacement order form. Anyone know why or where I might be able to get one?

ask here...it isn't available through PC.

If she's had it less than a year - do an adjustment - they say they are dishwasher-safe but I had the same thing happen to a customer and they sent her a new one (after she sent the old one back).

1. How can I get a replacement pluger for my Quick Stir?

Pampered Chef offers replacement parts for all of our products, including the Quick Stir. You can purchase a replacement pluger online through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can I find a replacement pluger for Quick Stir in stores?

Unfortunately, we do not offer our replacement parts in retail stores. However, you can easily purchase a replacement pluger online through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How much does a replacement pluger for Quick Stir cost?

The cost of a replacement pluger for Quick Stir may vary depending on your location and shipping fees. Please check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on pricing.

4. What if my Quick Stir is no longer under warranty, can I still get a replacement pluger?

Yes, you can still purchase a replacement pluger for your Quick Stir even if it is no longer under warranty. Our replacement parts are available for purchase at any time.

5. How long does it take to receive a replacement pluger for Quick Stir?

The delivery time for your replacement pluger may vary depending on your location and shipping method chosen. Please check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for estimated delivery times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefMommyof3Boys