• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New P3 Install and No Shipping Charge?

In summary, the P3 install is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase products and have them installed in their home. There is no shipping charge for P3 install orders, as the cost of installation is included in the product price. Currently, only select products have the P3 install option available. Customers can schedule a specific date and time for the install, and if needed, can reschedule or cancel by contacting customer service.
heat123
Silver Member
I vaguely remember having this problem when I first installed P3 but now cannot recall what to do..... my New recruit is inputting her first show but the shipping is not showing up? Can anyone tell me how to rememdy this problem? TIA!

you have to have the shipping address for the host put in and then it will add shipping charges

got it thanks!

Related to New P3 Install and No Shipping Charge?

What is the P3 install and how does it work?

The P3 install is a new program from Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase products and have them installed directly in their home. Once you make a purchase, our team will contact you to schedule an installation time.

Is there a shipping charge for P3 install orders?

No, there is no shipping charge for P3 install orders. The cost of the installation is included in the purchase price of the product.

What products are eligible for P3 install?

Currently, only select products are eligible for P3 install. These products will have the P3 install option available on their product page.

Can I schedule the P3 install for a specific date and time?

Yes, you can work with our team to schedule a specific date and time for the P3 install. We will do our best to accommodate your schedule.

What if I need to reschedule or cancel my P3 install?

If you need to reschedule or cancel your P3 install, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will work with you to find a new date and time that works for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • tashayoung
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • melleemak