• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Got New Computer and P3 Didn't Transfer?

In summary, to transfer your P3 account to your new computer, you will need to uninstall P3 from your old computer and then download and install it on your new computer. Your saved recipes and information will transfer over automatically as long as you use the same account. If you can't find your account, make sure to use the correct login information or contact customer service. You can also transfer your account to a different user on the new computer. You do not need to purchase P3 again for your new computer, as long as you use the same account.
pc_jessica
Okay so I just got a new laptop last night and have now installed P3 on it...but after I signed on with my consultant id and password i was expecting all my info (contacts, shows, expenses) to transfer in...however it did not. does anyone know how to get all my info off my old laptop into my new one without manually entering it in?? also how am i supposed to get what shows i have already closed onto my new laptop with P3??? HELP! TIA

Your contacts, etc. won't magically transfer over - you have to use your last backup from your old computer - save it on to a CD or a removable drive and then load it onto the new computer. I did it about 2 years ago, and I remember having someone at HO help me through it, so that may be your best bet. GL!

thanks for you help i will sure try it!!

it worked!! all my infor was transfered in by saving it to my flash drive then uploading again!!! thanks so much!!

I do this all the time between my desktop and my DD's laptop. I take her laptop to shows with me or to pick up catalog orders so it helps a lot!

Oh, good! Glad it worked!! :)

1. How can I transfer my P3 account to my new computer?

In order to transfer your P3 account to your new computer, you will need to first uninstall P3 from your old computer. Then, you can download and install P3 on your new computer and log in with your existing account information.

2. Will all of my saved recipes and information transfer over to the new computer?

Yes, as long as you are using the same P3 account on your new computer, all of your saved recipes and information will transfer over automatically.

3. I can't seem to find my P3 account on the new computer, what should I do?

Make sure you are using the same email and password that you used to create your P3 account. If you are still unable to find your account, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

4. Can I transfer my P3 account to a different user on the new computer?

Yes, you can transfer your P3 account to a different user on the new computer. Simply log out of your account and have the other user log in with their own account information.

5. Do I need to purchase P3 again for my new computer?

No, you do not need to purchase P3 again for your new computer. As long as you are using the same P3 account, you can download and install the program for free on multiple devices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kmschroll2001
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kspry
  • chefheidi2003
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • SusanPC