1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Just got new computer and P3 didn't transfer?

1. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

Okay so I just got a new laptop last night and have now installed P3 on it...but after I signed on with my consultant id and password i was expecting all my info (contacts, shows, expenses) to transfer in...however it did not. does anyone know how to get all my info off my old laptop into my new one without manually entering it in?? also how am i supposed to get what shows i have already closed onto my new laptop with P3??? HELP! TIA

Aug 2, 2009
  2. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

Your contacts, etc. won't magically transfer over - you have to use your last backup from your old computer - save it on to a CD or a removable drive and then load it onto the new computer. I did it about 2 years ago, and I remember having someone at HO help me through it, so that may be your best bet. GL!

3. pc_jessica

thanks for you help i will sure try it!!

Aug 2, 2009
  4. pc_jessica

it worked!! all my infor was transfered in by saving it to my flash drive then uploading again!!! thanks so much!!

Aug 2, 2009
  5. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I do this all the time between my desktop and my DD's laptop. I take her laptop to shows with me or to pick up catalog orders so it helps a lot!

Aug 2, 2009
  6. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

Oh, good! Glad it worked!! :)

Have something to add?