• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Showing Correct Amount of Free for Host

In summary, the person is having an issue with P3 showing $113 in free stuff for a host with $500 in guest sales, when the flyer says it should be $135. They tried updating and calling headquarters, but were unable to resolve the issue. Others suggest checking for past host orders and trying a manual update. Eventually, it is discovered that the show is actually a catalog show, not a cooking show, and the issue is resolved.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
Anyone else have this problem? P3 is showing free stuff of $113 for my host who has $500 in guest sales. The flyer says it should be $135 in FREE. I hit the update button but there was no change. I need to close today.

Any thoughts?

Call HO--they're open.

Was it a Dec show & you forgot to change the date to Jan?

DebbieJ said:
Call HO--they're open.

I tried. They are closed.

And no, it's dated for January.

are there any past host orders in there? Remember comissionable sales are different from Guest sales

chefjeanine said:
I tried. They are closed.

And no, it's dated for January.

Hmmm, someone else on here was able to get through today. That's weird.

etteluap70PC said:
are there any past host orders in there? Remember comissionable sales are different from Guest sales

even with that, a $500 level would only be $90. She's showing $113? Not even a number listed anywhere.

I would back up the file and try the manual update again.

etteluap70PC said:

nope. none of those

esavvymom said:
even with that, a $500 level would only be $90. She's showing $113? Not even a number listed anywhere.

I would back up the file and try the manual update again.

That 113# makes me think you put something under the host order already?

DebbieJ said:
Hmmm, someone else on here was able to get through today. That's weird.

I'm trying again. The customer service people are supposed to be there. . .not that they can help me with this issue.

:eek: Okay. My goof. It's a catalog show and not a cooking show.

Thank you to everyone who tried to be of assistance. I'll go back to work now. :eek:

chefjeanine said:

Thank you to everyone who tried to be of assistance. I'll go back to work now. :eek:

It's always something silly... I hate when I do that! Glad you figured it out.

chefjeanine said:

Before I got to the end, that was my first thought! Glad you got it figured out! :)

HA! Learn something new everyday!

That was my first thought too! I'm glad you figured it out!

1. Why is the free product amount not showing correctly for my host?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure that the correct host is selected and that their party has been closed. If this is the case, the system may still be processing the party and the correct amount will show up soon. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. What determines the amount of free product my host receives?

The amount of free product your host receives is based on the total sales at their party. For every $200 in sales, they will receive $15 in free product. The more sales at the party, the more free product they can earn!

3. Can the free product amount be adjusted?

In most cases, the free product amount cannot be adjusted. However, if there was an error or discrepancy with the party, please contact our customer service team and we will do our best to resolve the issue.

4. How can I check the free product amount for my host?

To check the free product amount for your host, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Parties" tab. Select the party in question and the free product amount should be displayed under the "Host Benefits" section.

5. Will the free product amount change if additional orders are added to the party?

Yes, if additional orders are added to the party before it is closed, the free product amount will adjust accordingly. However, if the party has already been closed, the free product amount will not change.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauriedip
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lauriedip
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kam