• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kam, September Guest Special Only?

In summary, the September guest special for Kam is the Kam Chopper for $19.50 with a $75 purchase. It is only available for the month of September and cannot be purchased without making a $75 purchase. The Kam Chopper is dishwasher safe and unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be applied to this special offer.
babywings76
Gold Member
Hey Kam, I have a favor to ask...not sure if you are able to do this or will see it in time. I have a host doing a catalog show and she wants me to send her the guest special, but for it to be a list of all the items that are included in the Sept. guest special, and maybe 2 to a page, or 4 even. I'm not sure if that's possible or if it will be too small or unreadable, so I thought I'd ask you. :D Thanks!!

Hi Amanda,

Just sent you a PM back (I only saw your PM, not this post). But I did throw something together REALLY QUICKLY...

But, in case someone else can use it...I will post it here.

CAUTION: PROOF IT! I only did a copy and paste and I DID NOT PROOF READ THE PRICES.

Attachments

• Sept13GuestPrices_fillable.pdf
    117.2 KB · Views: 422
Thanks so much for making all the fliers...they are great!

1. What is the September guest special for Kam?

The September guest special for Kam is the Kam Chopper for $19.50 with a $75 purchase.

2. How long is the September guest special available?

The September guest special for Kam is only available for the month of September.

3. Can I purchase the Kam Chopper without making a $75 purchase?

No, the Kam Chopper is only available as a special offer with a $75 purchase.

4. Is the Kam Chopper dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Kam Chopper is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. Can I use my consultant discount on the September guest special?

Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be applied to the September guest special as it is already a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
nysart8902
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mountainmama74
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies