• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the September Host Special: Cookbook and 2 Spices for Only $10!

In summary, the guest special is $10 for the cookbook and the two spices, and the host can purchase it themselves and use their free items or discount towards it.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Ok, i don't think the sept host special is presented clearly..

Do they have the option to pay $10 and get the cookbook AND the 2 spices, or is it one or the other for $10?

one or the other. Cookbook or the 2 spices for $10. Unlimited though, I believe. And this is the guest special, which the host can purchase themselves and use their free items or discount towards it!

ok - thanks!

That is correct- it is unlimited. Just like something being on sale at a regular store. Well, that's an inaccurate analogy because sometimes things do have limits. But there's no "limit 1" like when we have a "free with qualifying purchase" type special. :)

Did I just confuse you more?

I don't think it's one or the other! I just tried to do a pretend Sept order and it did NOT give me a message when ordering the spices AND 2 different cookbooks. I re-read the flyer--I think it's the special price for the items and get as many as you want of any of them.

PC_CPR said:
I don't think it's one or the other! I just tried to do a pretend Sept order and it did NOT give me a message when ordering the spices AND 2 different cookbooks. I re-read the flyer--I think it's the special price for the items and get as many as you want of any of them.
Exactly! A guest can order every one of those cookbooks and the spice set for $10 each (and more than one of each) and a host starts with the sale price when ordering it.

So if she wants a cookbook for half price it's $5 (not $7.38). If she wants to use her discount it's $10 minus her show discount and if she wants to use her free product it's $10 that's subtracted not the full price. BE SURE, THOUGH TO USE THE GUEST SPECIAL NUMBERS WHEN ENTERING THOSE PRODUCTS!

Also, anyone who has hosted in the last year gets an additional 10% off so they're paying only $9 each for them.

Don't forget the use the special item number to get these prices. If you enter the regular catalog number the regular prices will be charged.

PC_CPR said:

I think the original question was asking if the guest special was one cookbook AND the two spices for $10.

Aaaahhhhhh! Oh, I see....but still it's definitely separate items. The tell-tale sign that it's not a combo order when it comes to spices and cookbooks it that they're separately labeled $14.75 value and $11.25 value AND that they have separate codes. Otherwise, it's buy a cookbook and get a spice set! :) BTW, when I did the pretend order, I ordered one spice, one All the Best, and 2 Casual cookbooks. If it wasn't set up separately, it wouldn't have let me do it.

Last edited:
WOW .. that makes me really want to host my own Sept show and be a guest of one LOL .. these are such AWESOME specials!! I love September!!!

Yeah, the specials are nice, but I hope they are not going to do away with the Spend $60.00 and get something for free thing. I have to admit, I have pretty good luck getting people to spend $60.00 or more when they have this special. This also boosts sales and the host benefits.
Schel

I run my own spend $60, get a freebie special. This month, it's spend $60 and get a free rub. Had a few guests jump for that carrot at my last show. :)

I am trying to enter a few orders for the new cookbook on a Sept show. The item number is GM41, but it is not showing in PP??? Anyone having the same issue?

Have you downloaded the latest product list?

DebbieJ said:
I run my own spend $60, get a freebie special. This month, it's spend $60 and get a free rub. Had a few guests jump for that carrot at my last show. :)

Great idea! Do you print up your own flyers to flash around at the guests?
I usually have one guest hold a copy of the guest specials on one side and a copy of upcoming host specials on the other side in a plastic cover and award them a small prize for doing my "Guest Special" commercial throughout the show at least 3 times for me.

ie; " Just a reminder... if you purchase $60 in products tonight, you will get the __________ for FREE!!" They need to do this 3 times. If they do a great job of this and I get great turn out for it they get a nice reward. If they forget or are not into it, they get like a citrus peeler or recipe card. But not a bad idea to start my own reward with a spice. Thanks for the hint!
Schel

Wait - there is no GM41! What are you trying to order?

ETA: I see what you're talking about - it's the new cookbook. I don't have it either! I'm guessing you'll have to add it manually.

Last edited:
I got this flyer here and am using it in August.

Attachments

• Today's Show Specials.doc
    398 KB · Views: 349
I have done the product updates several times. What do you mean "add it manually"??

If you're using PP, sometimes you need to manually add a product to the product list. P3 seems to be kept more up-to-date, product wise, and I haven't had to add anything to its list since I started using it earlier this year.

DebbieJ said:

Can someone make something like this up for October? I really don't care for the special and would like to do this flyer but with the October guest special at the bottom instead of the knives. I have no idea how to do things like that on the computer and LOVE how creative and GENEROUS you all are with your ideas! Thank you so much in advance if you can do it!

So to have the pan at 1/2 price, do you just absorb that cost? I know people put stuff on host orders sometimes in free gift situations, but I'm not sure I'd do that with a lifetime warranty item?

DebbieJ said:

What program did you originally create this in? Is it possible for me to get the original document? Would you email it to me at [email protected]? Thanks, I'll make it editible for people here and post that version up.

Related to Unlock the September Host Special: Cookbook and 2 Spices for Only $10!

What is the "Unlock the September Host Special" promotion?

The "Unlock the September Host Special" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of September. It allows hosts to unlock a special deal of receiving a cookbook and two spices for only $10 when they host a qualifying party.

How can I qualify for the "Unlock the September Host Special" promotion?

To qualify for this promotion, you must host a party with at least $200 in sales and have at least one guest book and hold a party in September 2021.

What cookbook and spices are included in the "Unlock the September Host Special" promotion?

The cookbook included in the promotion is the "Quick and Easy Meals" cookbook, which features delicious and easy recipes for busy weeknights. The two spices included are the Smoky Applewood Rub and the Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle.

Can I still receive the "Unlock the September Host Special" if I book a party for a later date?

No, the party must be held in September 2021 to qualify for the promotion. However, you can still take advantage of other host rewards and specials for booking a party for a later date.

Can I combine the "Unlock the September Host Special" with other host rewards and specials?

Yes, you can combine the "Unlock the September Host Special" with other host rewards and specials, such as the 60% off one item and half-priced items. This means you can get even more value for hosting a party in September!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Brandi2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brandi2007
  • funinyourkitchen