• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Guests Get Cookbooks for $10 in September?

In summary, the Guest Special for September is the Fall Favorites Set, which includes a Stoneware Bar Pan, Ceramic Egg Cooker, and a Mix 'N Chop. This set is perfect for making cozy fall dishes and is available at a discounted price when you host a party or make a purchase as a guest. You can purchase the Fall Favorites Set as a guest without hosting a party, but hosting a party can earn you the set at a discounted price or even for free. To host a party, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time. The regular price of the Fall Favorites Set is $150 USD, but it can be purchased for $120 USD when you host a party or make a purchase of
Brandi2007
Maybe I am just missing something but can anyone tell me... for the September special, cookbooks at 10$, Can the guests choose 1 cookbook for 10$ or can they buy as many as they want for 10$ each? :confused:

As many as they want for $10 each. It's in the fine print at the bottom of the page.

"There is no limit on the number of guest specials that you can purchase."

Quoted from the fine print at the bottom of the flyer.

OK, Ann types faster than me!

Perfect! That is what I was hoping! September is going to be such a fantastic month!!! I can't wait!

And, if they are a past host they will get an extra 10% off too.....remind all your past hosts to stock-up for gifts.

That's right! Wow you are ahead of me!!! 8.00 cookbooks? Can't beat that with a stick!

wait 9$ either way! Can you tell I am at work. My real brain starts working at 4pm!

What is the Guest Special for September?

The Guest Special for September is our Fall Favorites Set, which includes a Stoneware Bar Pan, Ceramic Egg Cooker, and a Mix 'N Chop. This set is perfect for making cozy fall dishes and is available at a discounted price when you host a party or make a purchase as a guest.

Can I purchase the Fall Favorites Set without hosting a party?

Yes, you can purchase the Fall Favorites Set as a guest without hosting a party. However, if you host a party, you can earn the set at a discounted price or even for free, depending on your party's sales.

How can I host a party to earn the Fall Favorites Set?

Hosting a party is easy! You can either host a party in-person or online through our virtual party platform. Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time that works for you. They will handle all the details, and you can earn great rewards, including the Fall Favorites Set.

What is the regular price of the Fall Favorites Set?

The regular price of the Fall Favorites Set is $150 USD. However, as a guest, you can purchase it for a discounted price of $120 USD when you host a party or make a purchase of $75 USD or more.

Can I choose different items for the Guest Special instead of the Fall Favorites Set?

No, the Guest Special for September is only available as the Fall Favorites Set. However, we have a wide range of other products that you can choose from as a guest or host. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ljeffries
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies