• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Guest Special Questions

In summary, the September Guest Special is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef exclusively for guests of a party hosted in September. To take advantage of the special, you must attend a party and place an order through the party link or host directly. It cannot be purchased without attending a party, but you can host your own party in September to take advantage. The difference between the September Guest Special and regular monthly specials is that it is only available to guests of a September party and may offer a larger discount or exclusive products. It cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions, but you can still earn host rewards or use coupons when purchasing.
ljeffries
1. It is my understanding that guests can order as many cookbooks as they want, correct?

2. If the host wants cookbooks, I know they can get them for $10 also, but do they then get their discount off of that?

Thanks in advance.:)

Lamar,

Yes they can order as many as they want at that price. And the host can take advantage of even better savings if they have 20-30% off the rest of their order or they can get them as a half price item (for $5) or as part of their free products as well. And of course past hosts can get another 10% off to get them for $9. Great deal!

Yep, I'm promoting that as the reason September is the best time to buy cookbooks.

Haven't read much here lately, so if this has been discussed, forgive me:blushing:

The guests specials for September and October both say at the bottom they are not only for show guests, but individual and online orders, too.

I am soooo happy they changed that!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. Yes, guests can order as many cookbooks as they want. And if the host wants cookbooks, they can definitely get them for $10 each. However, the discount will not apply to the discounted price of the cookbooks. Let me know if you have any other questions, I'd be happy to help! Happy cooking!

Related to September Guest Special Questions

1. What is the September Guest Special?

The September Guest Special is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of September. It is a discounted product or set that is available exclusively to guests of a Pampered Chef party hosted in September.

2. How can I take advantage of the September Guest Special?

In order to take advantage of the September Guest Special, you must attend a Pampered Chef party hosted in September. The host of the party will share the details of the special and you can place an order through the party link or through the host directly.

3. Can I purchase the September Guest Special without attending a party?

No, the September Guest Special is only available to guests of a Pampered Chef party hosted in September. However, you can host your own party in September and take advantage of the special as the host.

4. What is the difference between the September Guest Special and the regular monthly specials?

The September Guest Special is a promotion specifically for guests of a September party, while the regular monthly specials are available to all customers. The September Guest Special may also offer a larger discount or include exclusive products.

5. Can I combine the September Guest Special with other discounts or promotions?

No, the September Guest Special cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, you may still earn host rewards or use any available coupons when purchasing the September Guest Special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brandi2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brandi2007
  • niclowther
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • nikkijo