• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 40% Off Your Consultant Order - Find Out How!

In summary, the "Get 40% Off Your Consultant Order" promotion is a special offer available to active Pampered Chef consultants, allowing them to receive a discount of 40% off the retail price on select products. To take advantage of this promotion, consultants simply need to add eligible products to their shopping cart and use their consultant login at checkout. However, there are restrictions to keep in mind, such as the promotion only applying to select products and not being able to be combined with other discounts or offers. The promotion typically occurs once a month, but the dates may vary and can be checked through the consultant newsletter or on the Pampered Chef website.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
ok, this is my 40% off month as a consultant...

I know that the first order of the month I place will have only a $4.00 shipping fee..

But if for some reason I placed an order...at 40% off for myself ( kit enhancement is what it would technically be..) and 5 days later...I needed/wanted more products, i'd still get 40% off of that 2nd order right..??

You can get up to $500 in products, only 1 of each, only once during your kit enhancement month. We all get one in April.

ok thanks! :> I'm really excited b/c I have $450 of Pampered Chef Dollars left to use, and I'll be able to take advantage of the 40% off. I'm making my wish list now..

So I am a little confused, it says new consultants can get the 40% off in their 4th full month. What does that mean exactly? I signed my Consultant agreement on August 14. So is my fourth month December? January?

urbnk8 said:
So I am a little confused, it says new consultants can get the 40% off in their 4th full month. What does that mean exactly? I signed my Consultant agreement on August 14. So is my fourth month December? January?

You should have an e-mail saying when.

Yours should be December...

Related to Get 40% Off Your Consultant Order - Find Out How!

What is the "Get 40% Off Your Consultant Order" promotion?

The "Get 40% Off Your Consultant Order" promotion is a special offer available to Pampered Chef consultants where they can receive a discount of 40% off the retail price on select products.

Who is eligible for the "Get 40% Off Your Consultant Order" promotion?

All active Pampered Chef consultants are eligible for this promotion. This includes consultants who have submitted at least $150 in sales in the current or previous month.

How do I take advantage of the "Get 40% Off Your Consultant Order" promotion?

To receive the 40% discount, simply add eligible products to your shopping cart and the discount will automatically be applied at checkout. Make sure to use your consultant login to access the promotion.

Are there any restrictions on the "Get 40% Off Your Consultant Order" promotion?

Yes, there are some restrictions to keep in mind. The promotion only applies to select products and cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. It also cannot be used on previous orders or business supply items.

How often does the "Get 40% Off Your Consultant Order" promotion occur?

The promotion typically occurs once a month, but the dates may vary. Make sure to check your consultant newsletter or the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date information on when the promotion will be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • swtnsssychef