• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Earn or Order Products as a Consultant?

In summary, Pampered Chef products are made from high-quality materials such as stoneware, silicone, stainless steel, and bamboo. They are mostly dishwasher safe, but some products should be hand washed. A limited lifetime warranty is offered on all non-electric products. Their silicone and nylon utensils are safe to use with non-stick cookware. Pampered Chef products are exclusively sold through independent consultants, either through hosting a party or shopping online through a consultant's personalized website.
lisatx04
I am now a consultant but was a host 6 months ago. It is now April, and it is kit enhancement month. I want a lot of stuff, but the 40% off just doesn't make sense once you add in shipping. To get products at a "better price", should I try to earn them all or should I place an order when I do a show? I can host my own show as well I know.

What do you all do?

Lisa

If you look up other recent threads about "kit enhancement" you can get an idea of who buys when and why... Personally, I am going to host my own show!

As a consultant, I would recommend earning the products through your own shows or through booking additional shows. This way, you can take advantage of the host rewards and earn free products in addition to the 40% off discount. Placing an order with your own show or through a booked show will also help boost your sales and potentially earn you more rewards and bonuses as a consultant. Additionally, hosting your own show allows you to showcase the products and share your personal experiences with them, which can be valuable for potential customers. Good luck!

Related to Should I Earn or Order Products as a Consultant?

What is the material used for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef products are made from high-quality materials such as stoneware, silicone, stainless steel, and bamboo. Each material is carefully chosen to ensure durability and safety for cooking and food preparation.

Are Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

Yes, most Pampered Chef products are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing some products, such as stoneware and knives, to maintain their quality and extend their lifespan.

Do you offer a warranty for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we stand behind the quality of our products and offer a limited lifetime warranty on all of our non-electric product lines. If you encounter any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Are Pampered Chef products safe to use with non-stick cookware?

Yes, our silicone and nylon utensils are safe to use with non-stick cookware. They are designed to be non-scratch and heat-resistant, making them perfect for use with all types of cookware.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in stores?

Pampered Chef products are exclusively sold through independent consultants. You can host a Pampered Chef party and purchase products through your consultant, or you can shop online through their personalized websites. This allows for a more personalized shopping experience and direct support from your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76