• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Aug Kit Enhancement: Can I Place 2 Orders for 40% Off?

In summary, the 40% off promotion for the Aug Kit Enhancement is available for a limited time and can only be used on designated items. Multiple orders can be placed, but only one promotion per consultant. The promotion is only available to active Pampered Chef consultants and cannot be combined with other discounts.
swtnsssychef
I have a quick question for all you smarties out there. I signed in April so my kit enhancement month is Aug.. So, my question is this... do we only have one chance to use that extra 40% off or can I place 2 orders? I'm not sure. TIA!!!

kit enhancementI believe you only get to place one order at 40% off....

Christina

Correct, and the order can be up to $500

you can only place one order. Then you will have kit enhancement with the rest of us every April.

wow, we all jumped on that one

That's what I thought... Thanks a bunch ladies!!!

Related to Aug Kit Enhancement: Can I Place 2 Orders for 40% Off?

1. Can I place two separate orders to take advantage of the 40% off promotion?

Yes, you can place two separate orders to receive the 40% off promotion for the Aug Kit Enhancement. However, keep in mind that the promotion is limited to one per consultant and only applies to the designated Aug Kit Enhancement items.

2. Can I use the 40% off promotion on any other Pampered Chef items?

No, the 40% off promotion only applies to the designated items in the Aug Kit Enhancement. It cannot be used on any other Pampered Chef items or combined with other promotions.

3. Do I have to be a consultant to receive the 40% off promotion?

Yes, the 40% off promotion for the Aug Kit Enhancement is only available to active Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can sign up on our website.

4. Can I use the 40% off promotion on my consultant discount order?

No, the 40% off promotion cannot be combined with your consultant discount. You will have to choose between using your consultant discount or the 40% off promotion for your Aug Kit Enhancement order.

5. How long will the 40% off promotion be available for the Aug Kit Enhancement?

The 40% off promotion for the Aug Kit Enhancement will be available for a limited time only, while supplies last. Make sure to take advantage of this offer before it expires!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • clshirk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • esavvymom