• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does Your 4Th Month With Pampered Chef Work? Ordering Question

In summary, Angela and Wendy both signed up on April 29th. They both found that their fourth month was August and they both bought items at 40% off.
dns2202
Do I get 40% off this month? Is it this calendar month or the actual 30 days after my 90 days?

HELP!!

When did you sign on? I signed on April 29 and my fourth month/kit enhancement month was August... I don't know if that helps you figure out the answer to your question! ;)

I also signed up April 29th. How are you doing so far? I'm enjoying it but find I spend alot of time trying to get organized. My 4th month was August also and I bought so great items at 40% off!!!!!!!!! So Awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Wendy

mom23boys said:
I also signed up April 29th. How are you doing so far? I'm enjoying it but find I spend alot of time trying to get organized. My 4th month was August also and I bought so great items at 40% off!!!!!!!!! So Awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Wendy
:love: I love it and I too find my self trying like crazy to get a system together! I also need to brush up on my knowledge on the products and such... But I sure did enjoy spending the 40% off!! WOO HOO!:D

Congrats Angela and Wendy! Check out the online training section on products. You can take a test and get a beautiful printed out certificate when you are done. The training is designed for new consultants and covers all the products in the new consultant kit. Even though I'm not new, I enjoyed the training and learned a lot too.

lockhartkitchen said:
Congrats Angela and Wendy! Check out the online training section on products. You can take a test and get a beautiful printed out certificate when you are done. The training is designed for new consultants and covers all the products in the new consultant kit. Even though I'm not new, I enjoyed the training and learned a lot too.
Thanks for reminding me! I have been wanting to do this for a long time!!:D

Related to How Does Your 4Th Month With Pampered Chef Work? Ordering Question

What is the process for ordering products during my 4th month with Pampered Chef?

During your 4th month with Pampered Chef, you can order products through our online ordering system or through your consultant. Simply browse our catalog, select the items you would like to purchase, and proceed to checkout. Your order will be shipped directly to your preferred shipping address.

Are there any special promotions or discounts for ordering during my 4th month?

Yes, during your 4th month with Pampered Chef, you will receive a 10% discount on all of your orders. This is in addition to any other promotions or discounts currently running.

Do I need to meet a minimum sales requirement in order to place an order during my 4th month?

No, there is no minimum sales requirement during your 4th month with Pampered Chef. You can place an order for any amount and still receive the 10% discount.

Can I use my host rewards or half-price items when ordering during my 4th month?

Unfortunately, host rewards and half-price items cannot be used during your 4th month with Pampered Chef. However, you will still receive the 10% discount on your order.

Is there a time limit for ordering during my 4th month with Pampered Chef?

No, there is no set time limit for ordering during your 4th month. However, we recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure timely delivery of your products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Oklabell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • crunchyconmama
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • krahema