• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Best Way to Share My New Website with Friends and Family?

In summary, the "Email About Website" feature on the Pampered Chef website allows customers to easily share links to specific products or pages with their friends and family. To use the feature, users simply click on the button and enter the email addresses of the recipients and a personalized message if desired. Multiple links can be sent at once and there is no limit to the number of recipients. However, it is recommended to keep the number reasonable to avoid the email being marked as spam. Unfortunately, there is no tracking capability for this feature and recipients must be checked with directly to see if they have received and opened the email.
calisweetheart03
Hi all! I'm a new consultant and want to send out an email to my friends/family to tell them that I am selling it now and give them my website address. Any ideas or one that you have used? I would appreciate any help SO much! I don't have Word, so anything in rtf would be awesome.

Thanks!
Jill

Jill,
Have you looked at some of the e-mails that are available in the customer connection section of our websites?

No...where is that? I'm confused!:)

When you go to the PWS assistant, the 3rd tab is "Customer Connection." That's where you can send email to customers. There's a brand new feature in P3 (Pampered Partner Plus) that will sync your contacts between P3 and PWS, so you won't even need to retype email addresses. Open P3, and click the sysn contacts button, which looks like 2 arrows forming a circle.

What is the purpose of the "Email About Website" feature on the Pampered Chef website?

The "Email About Website" feature allows customers to easily share links to specific products or pages on the Pampered Chef website with their friends and family.

How do I use the "Email About Website" feature?

To use the feature, simply click on the "Email About Website" button located on the product or page you would like to share. A pop-up box will appear where you can enter the email addresses of the recipients and add a personalized message if desired.

Can I use the "Email About Website" feature to send multiple links at once?

Yes, you can send multiple links at once by selecting the items you want to share and clicking on the "Email About Website" button. The links will all be included in the same email.

Is there a limit to the number of recipients I can send the email to?

No, there is no limit to the number of recipients you can send the email to. However, we recommend keeping the number of recipients reasonable to ensure the email is not marked as spam.

Can I track who has received and opened the email?

Unfortunately, the "Email About Website" feature does not have tracking capabilities. We recommend checking with the recipients directly to see if they have received and opened the email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• calisweetheart03
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Steph_Chef
  • taraspampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
donnathepamperedchef
  • cheflorraine