• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortlessly Import Contacts to Your PC Website | Troubleshooting Tips Included

In summary, you exported your contacts from iContact as a .csv file. Then, you imported the names into your PWS and synched it with your P3.
Shell Northway
I have been keeping my contact's email's in i-contact so for the new PC newsletter I need to export from Icontact and Import to PC Website. I know how to do that, but when i try to import there is an error. Anybody getting this? Is there a secret to saving the file. Any input is appreciated. Thanks

Do you have the same contacts in your P3? You can sync your P3 with your PWS contacts. I don't know how to do it the way you are trying though.

i should try that. thanks

you can always call Tech Support, too.

you cant import into pp3, so i am back to square one. will have to call tech. spport.

From iContact or Constant Contact, export as a .csv file. Then, open with Excel and rearrange the columns this way:
A = Last Name B = First Name C = E-mail address

Be sure it's still saved as a .csv file. Then, you can import the names into your PWS. Be sure to click Verify before you import to make sure the fields match up.
From there, you can synch your PWS with P3.

Hope that helps.

Kelly

Will try that thanks!!!

HELP. Can't get it to transfer i-contact to website. Have tried tip

I have tried tip as well and cannot get it to transfer. Some email address don't have name with the email address. Any other suggestions?

I ended up playing with mine until I got it to take. Use the tip on arrangement above and then you'll have to skip a column here and there to get everything to line up. Just go through the verify part.

As far as the ones without names, I have the same problem on my older contacts.

flemings99 said:
I ended up playing with mine until I got it to take. Use the tip on arrangement above and then you'll have to skip a column here and there to get everything to line up. Just go through the verify part.

As far as the ones without names, I have the same problem on my older contacts.

So what did you do with the contact without name's and just emails?

where is the verify part?

Got it!!! Thank you everybody.

1. How do I import contacts into my Pampered Chef account?

To import contacts into your Pampered Chef account, log in to your account and go to the "Contacts" tab. Then, click on the "Import Contacts" button and follow the prompts to upload a CSV or Excel file containing your contacts' information.

2. Can I import contacts from other email or contact management systems?

Yes, you can import contacts from other systems such as Gmail, Outlook, and Yahoo contacts. Simply export your contacts from the other system as a CSV or Excel file, and then follow the steps to import them into your Pampered Chef account.

3. How do I ensure that my imported contacts are organized correctly?

When importing contacts, you can choose to map the columns in your CSV or Excel file to specific fields in your Pampered Chef account. This ensures that your contacts are organized correctly and all the necessary information is included.

4. What happens to my existing contacts when I import new ones?

Your existing contacts will not be affected when you import new ones. They will remain in your Pampered Chef account and any duplicates will be automatically merged.

5. Is there a limit to the number of contacts I can import?

No, there is no limit to the number of contacts you can import into your Pampered Chef account. However, we recommend importing in smaller batches to ensure the best performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
susanr613
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • CMe4PC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies