• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Notify My Friends and Family About My New Consulting Business?

In summary, Jill is a new consultant and is selling her services now. She is asking her friends and family if they are interested in Pampered Chef products or hosting a cooking show or catalog show.
calisweetheart03
Hi all! I'm a new consultant and want to send out an email to my friends/family to tell them that I am selling it now and give them my website address. Any ideas or one that you have used? I would appreciate any help SO much! I don't have Word, so anything in rtf would be awesome.

Thanks!
Jill

Some HelpSorry not RTF - not sure how to do that, so did PDF's you can print and retype for you.Most of this was borrowed from others; the Dear Hostess letter is about 50% mine.God Bless; Take care!-praying for Paige and her family-

Attachments

• Microsoft Word - am your neighborhood consultant.pdf
    154.7 KB · Views: 612
  • Microsoft Word - Dear Hostess.pdf
    80 KB · Views: 384
  • Microsoft Word - Sandi%27s%20New%20Consultant%20Training%20Class3[1].pdf
    322.9 KB · Views: 443
  • Microsoft Word - Sandi%27s%20New%20Consultant%20Training%20Class%202%20Section%202[1].pdf
    75.3 KB · Views: 280
  • Microsoft Word - Scott's New Consultant Training #1.pdf
    464.5 KB · Views: 442
Semi-hijackJill- you can download Open Office for free from openoffice.org. It's an open source software suite that can open and save Word (and other Office) documents. I use it on occasion, and it's pretty good.end hijack

Pass it on please!I'm a new consultant as well, will you let me know what you come up with. I have been trying to write an email for a couple of days now, but nothing is coming out quite right. Good luck and thank you!

Yeah, I haven't come up with anything either. *Sigh*

Thanks, Scott, for the great ideas! Here's a sample of the email I sent out to get started. I attached the next two month's of host/guest specials as well and sent to all family and friends -- near and far. Remember catalog shows count and are a no-brainer!

Hi Friends!

As if life is not interesting enough already...I wanted to let each of you know that I've become a Pampered Chef consultant. Those of you who've known me longest know how much I LOVE Pampered Chef, so probably the only surprise is that I'm actually trying to doing this now with four kids and everything. Call me sleep-deprived or whatever, but I'm excited! :) This is something I've always wanted to do, and I'm looking forward to the fun of getting outside of the house throughout the month for something I enjoy and that takes me out of my "normal".

The Pampered Chef the #1 recognized and preferred brand for kitchen tools and gadgets according to Home Furnishing News (HFN), a weekly newspaper featuring in-depth news and analysis of products and retail trends in the home furnishings industry. The next highest ranking lines were Kitchen Aid, Farberware and Cuisinart respectively according to an article published in September 2007. The Pampered Chef has tremendous, LOVED products with outstanding customer satisfaction policies. And because 73% of the items in the catalog are under $20, there is a great tool for EVERY type of cook on EVERY budget level.

First, as a friend I promise not to bug you about this -- not now or ever. You now know that I'm a consultant, so if you're interested in Pampered Chef...you know where to look! That being said, the first 30 days of any new venture are crucial to getting a good start. So, I'm asking my friends if they would consider one of the following IF you are interested and would feel comfortable to help me get started.
Host a cooking show. This is a great way to get friends together, meet neighbors, get some holiday shopping done or just to relax! From doing a cooking demonstration to an express show format if time is precious, we could tailor a fun event with great food. Everyone knows and loves The Pampered Chef, so inviting people is easy. And, the host rewards are awesome! You can earn FREE products to bless your home or give as gifts, as well as earn half-price and discounted items and collections. We could do an evening show, or we could even do a brunch after the kids are dropped off at school or on a Saturday morning. This gives me great experience in running a show, and I'd appreciate the feedback.
Host a catalog show. Perhaps you're less comfortable having an in-home event or you live farther away than I can travel to. :) So, a catalog show is quick and easy. You'll still earn the great host rewards as a home blessing! Simply circulate a catalog with order forms to friends, family members, neighbors or coworkers. That's it. Thanksgiving is a great time for this with so many out-of-town visits and guests, not to mention after-Thanksgiving shopping!
Refer a friend or family member.Maybe this is not your thing or it's not the right timing, but you may very well know someone who would love to host one of the shows and benefit from the free products. If so, I'd love to talk with them. Also, if you know of someone who could just use a night away or would like to earn a little extra money for holidays, trips or unexpecteds, let me know! The training and resources available for new consultants are really outstanding. I've been so impressed already.
Come to my Open House Grand Opening! On Friday, November 30, I will host an Open House Grand Opening at my home from 10A-Noon. I'll have some great food and lots of Pampered Chef products to look at and try. Please RSVP to let me know if you can come. You can also place orders with me individually by that afternoon if you are unable to attend in person or live out-of-town (out-of-town orders can be shipped directly to you). Let me know, and I'll give you a catalog or feel free to look online at The Pampered Chef, Ltd.. All orders placed for my Grand Opening will receive one product at 20% off and a FREE Season's Best recipe book. If you bring an outside order to me or bring a friend, you will receive one of the Guest Special Simple Additions pieces at an additional 20% off (many of the pieces in this popular collection are already 20% off for November, so that would be an additional 20% off for one of the Guest Special items).
If you have certain products or collections you love from Pampered Chef, PLEASE let me know so I can let you know when there are specials on these items. I'd love for my friends to be able to benefit. I'll just send you a quick email update to let you know when the specials come up.
For any shows (cooking or catalog) that are booked and closed before December 11, those hosts will receive a special charter gift from Pampered Chef for helping me get going in my first 30 days. There are also great host specials each month to help hosts earn certain items for 60% off. I'll attach copies of the host specials for November and December as well as the charter host special bonus gift so you can see what's being offered. I'd love to book as many shows as I can beginning November 26-December 11.

Thanks for listening to my news. I appreciate you all. Let me know if you're interested in any of the things I mentioned! If not, I'll appreciate your best wishes sent my direction! :)

1. What is the purpose of the New Consultant E-Mail?

The New Consultant E-Mail is a welcome message sent to new consultants who have recently joined Pampered Chef. It contains important information about getting started with the company and provides resources for success.

2. How do I access the New Consultant E-Mail?

The New Consultant E-Mail will be sent to the email address provided during the consultant sign-up process. If you did not receive the email, please check your spam folder or contact our customer service for assistance.

3. What information will be included in the New Consultant E-Mail?

The New Consultant E-Mail will include details about your consultant account, how to access your personalized consultant website, training resources, and information about upcoming events and promotions. It is a valuable resource for getting started with Pampered Chef.

4. Is it important to read the New Consultant E-Mail?

Yes, it is important to read the New Consultant E-Mail as it contains important information and resources that will help you succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also a great way to stay updated on company news and promotions.

5. Will I receive any other emails from Pampered Chef as a new consultant?

Yes, in addition to the New Consultant E-Mail, you will also receive regular emails from Pampered Chef with updates, training materials, and promotions. It is important to check your email regularly to stay informed and take advantage of all the resources available to you as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• calisweetheart03
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • Maya Bamer