• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Mail Mystery: Empty Bubble Envelope from Pampered Chef

Yes- call them. The materials are available on CC with the new career plan info, but the booklet and card are nicely printed and laminated.If they would email me back in a timely manner I don't mind emailing, but two weeks and still no answer.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
My Mail just came. There was a bubble envelope from PC - empty - nothing in it!!:eek: One the label it says jm98 Future DIr Chgover Kit/ s'09/us - My change over kit came Saturday via FEDEX - this came USPS first class mail - should I call HO and find out? ANYONE else get this???

LOL - mine came today - but it had something in it!:p:D

It was the spiral bound booklet explaining the new career plan, plus a laminated sheet with an "at a glance" reimbursement explanation.

I got an empty envelope about 2 weeks ago. It was supposed to have 15 pks of invitations.

Becky - is it worth calling HO for ??

Absolutely! Call HO and tell them. They'll send you a replacement.

(Not Becky but I had your answer!)

Yes- call them.
The materials are available on CC with the new career plan info, but the booklet and card are nicely printed and laminated.

OK - I just figured if its something I am not going to use, they why make them reship and waste the postage - (My DH would laugh if he saw what I wrote, I am always trying to save other people money!!)

Little late - but yes - I'd call and get them. It's a nice handy tool to have. I especially like the laminated pay information.

Did anyone else have a page upside down in their new career plan booklet?

On Saturday I got my kernel cutter in a bubble envelope. Did you get your kernel cutter yet? Just in case that might be it also.

PamperedDor said:
My Mail just came. There was a bubble envelope from PC - empty - nothing in it!!:eek: One the label it says jm98 Future DIr Chgover Kit/ s'09/us - My change over kit came Saturday via FEDEX - this came USPS first class mail - should I call HO and find out? ANYONE else get this???

It has to be your kernel cutter. ;)

My director and I were talking that I never got mine. She told me to call the HO. But I thought with the problems and the wait time I would email them instead. That was over two weeks ago and I still have no answer from them!
I know calling is a hassle, but at least you can talk with someone and get the problem resolved instead of waiting.
If they would email me back in a timely manner I don't mind emailing, but two weeks and still no answer.

Kelly V

chefann said:
Yes- call them.
The materials are available on CC with the new career plan info, but the booklet and card are nicely printed and laminated.

KellyRedHead said:
My director and I were talking that I never got mine. She told me to call the HO. But I thought with the problems and the wait time I would email them instead. That was over two weeks ago and I still have no answer from them!
I know calling is a hassle, but at least you can talk with someone and get the problem resolved instead of waiting.
If they would email me back in a timely manner I don't mind emailing, but two weeks and still no answer.

Kelly V

Kelly - they were only sent to Future Directors and above, so if you aren't an FD, you wouldn't have gotten one.

I was but the one is now inactive or nonexistent. So that's maybe why I didn't get one.
I would really like a hard copy of it for myself to read and refer to and show or go over with potential or new recruits. Just didn't want to have to print it off the computer with my printer not working that great.

Kelly V.

Related to My Mail Mystery: Empty Bubble Envelope from Pampered Chef

1. What is "My Mail Mystery" from Pampered Chef?

"My Mail Mystery" is a fun and exciting program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive a surprise gift in the mail. Each month, a limited number of customers will receive an empty bubble envelope in the mail. This envelope is a part of the "My Mail Mystery" program and contains a special code for customers to redeem for a free gift from Pampered Chef.

2. Why did I receive an empty bubble envelope from Pampered Chef?

If you received an empty bubble envelope from Pampered Chef, it is because you are a part of the "My Mail Mystery" program. This is a special program for our valued customers and the empty envelope is just the first step in receiving your free gift. Don't worry, your gift is on its way!

3. How do I redeem my code from the empty bubble envelope?

To redeem your code from the empty bubble envelope, simply go to the "My Mail Mystery" page on the Pampered Chef website and enter your code in the designated box. Your free gift will then be sent to you within 2-3 weeks.

4. Can I choose what gift I receive from "My Mail Mystery"?

The gift you receive from "My Mail Mystery" is a surprise and cannot be chosen. However, all gifts are valued at $15 or more and are selected from a variety of Pampered Chef products.

5. How often will I receive "My Mail Mystery" gifts?

"My Mail Mystery" gifts are sent out once a month to a limited number of customers. If you are not chosen to receive a gift one month, you may still have the chance to receive one in the future. Keep an eye out for the empty bubble envelope in your mailbox!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
Replies
Views
chefa
  • michellebakes2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly