• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am New and Haven't Got Into the Swing of Things Yet. I Was

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to attend orientation or training sessions to gain a thorough understanding of the business and products. It is also recommended to focus on a few key products that you are passionate about and to build a customer base through hosting events and utilizing social media. Pampered Chef offers various support options for new consultants, and success can be achieved by being passionate, attending training and events, and actively promoting the business.
PCSarahjm
I am new and haven't got into the swing of things yet. I was wondering what everyone does at shows. Meaning do you use the fill in order blanks, outside order forms, or take laptop along print reciepts later? Right now I take the laptop along and have guest fill in the order form. Then I can add the order to the laptop and check with guest to see if it correct. But then I think this is wasting time at the host house. So what do you guys do?

I bring my laptop and the outside order forms. I let them know that I will total their order using my laptop. I input their name and what they want to order. I do take the order form home with me and I give them my business card with their total and how they paid on the back. When I get home, I use the order forms and drawing slips to put in all their info. Then I print all the receipts and get them to the host with the thank you after we have submitted.

I don't take my laptop (yet, having some computer issues) but when I do I'll still have guests fill out the order form so they have a receipt to take home. I only print receipts for the Host and for any outside orders.

1. How can I get started with Pampered Chef as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, the best way to get started is by attending a new consultant orientation or training session. This will give you a thorough understanding of the business and products, as well as provide you with the necessary tools and resources to get started.

2. What products should I focus on as a new consultant?

It's important to familiarize yourself with the entire Pampered Chef product line, but as a new consultant, it's best to focus on a few key products that you are passionate about. This will allow you to become an expert on those products and confidently share them with others.

3. How can I build a customer base as a new consultant?

The best way to build a customer base is by hosting cooking shows and events. This will give you the opportunity to showcase Pampered Chef products and build relationships with potential customers. You can also utilize social media and word of mouth to reach a larger audience.

4. What support is available for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of support for new consultants, including training and educational materials, a dedicated support team, and mentorship programs. You can also connect with other consultants through online communities and events to share ideas and get advice.

5. How can I make the most of my Pampered Chef business as a new consultant?

The key to success as a new consultant is to be passionate about the products and business, consistently attend training and events, and actively promote your business through hosting shows and events and utilizing social media. Building relationships with your customers and providing excellent customer service will also help you grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • ltricarico
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • smarteez2
  • General Chat
Replies