• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Get Back Into the Grove of Things

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant seeking inspiration to continue doing Pampered Chef shows after a slow period. Suggestions are given, such as reaching out to past customers and leads, attending cluster meetings and success seminars, and using a planner for organization and goal-setting. The consultant expresses their love for the products and company and their determination to keep going.
PC Latoya
Hey everyone
I need some inspiration. I started PC about 8 months ago and haven't really done alot of shows. Now i am not feeling so inspired. I really want to keep doing it but i dont know how to feel excited about it again. Its not that i dont love the products because i absolutely do. I was a customer for about 3 years befor i joined.
I dont have any show booked right now but i wanted to do a open house for the new products. I do have several possibilities for shows though. So anyway i am just looking for some suggestion on how to raise my level of enthusiasm right now.
I also have several leads because i did 2 vendor events recently. Any suggestions?

I'm with youI know how you feel. My shows slowed way down over the holidays and I want to get back into it and get bookings.

So far I have sent the new mini-catalogs or the Spring catalogs to my past customers. A few weeks later I called them all to see if they got the info plus customer care stuff - a few had questions but none were interested in booking a show.

My next move will be going back to my list of 100 and connecting up with them - letting them know of the new spring stuff and, the hard part for me, ASKING if they will hold a show for me. I'm hoping once I start doing shows again the bookings will follow too.

I've had an Open House and a Taste Testing Show, both with little turn out. I was a little disappointed, but I figure you have to try lots of things before you find one that works for you. Also, I'm not good at doing all those themed shows so I'm just going to stick to the basic Cooking Show - I'm going to offer potential hosts a choice of Italian "Sweet" or Italian "Savory". Then I'm not running around like crazy trying to think of a "cool" recipe idea, games, scripts, etc.

Some others ideas: for your Open House use any OLD catalogs, with a sticker saying something like "Come on over and see the new catalog...", then drop these off to your neighbours, etc. If you have any old PC recipe cards put your info on it and pass them out. That's where your PC website, if you have one, will come in handy - hopefully those people will take a few minutes and check it out.

I love going to Cluster meetings, mainly to get ideas, inspiration and support from other Consultants. Try go to another Director's Cluster meeting too. In Canada we've been having Success Seminars from the Home Office. If there is something similar in your area GO. It was great to get training from HO and see a Cooking Demo by a top Consultant. It was awsome to be able to pick their brains. One top idea was to get out your calendar/planner and use it - write in your everyday stuff, to-do-lists and use the goals list on the side. Don't let your planner get covered with dust.

This site is also great for inspiration and support. (thanks Deb and Greg!)

I love all the products and I love the company and what it stands for. I do not want to throw in the towel just yet.

Best of Luck, Linda

Hey there! It's totally normal to hit a bit of a slump in your direct sales business. It sounds like you have a lot of potential with those leads from the vendor events and possible shows coming up. Here are a few suggestions to help get you excited and motivated again:1. Set specific goals: Sometimes, having a specific goal in mind can really help to reignite your passion for your business. Whether it's a certain number of shows you want to book or a certain amount of sales you want to reach, having a goal to work towards can give you a sense of purpose and drive.2. Connect with your why: Why did you join this company in the first place? What about the products and the business opportunity made you excited? Take some time to reflect on your initial motivation and reconnect with your why.3. Get inspired by others: Reach out to other consultants in your company or in other direct sales businesses. Seeing their success and hearing their tips and tricks can be really inspiring and help you get excited about your own business again.4. Try something new: Sometimes, trying out a new strategy or approach can help to bring back your enthusiasm. Maybe you could try a new social media platform, host a themed party, or offer a special promotion. Mix things up and see what works for you.5. Take a break: If you're feeling burnt out, it's okay to take a break. Stepping back and recharging can help you come back with a fresh perspective and renewed energy for your business.Remember, it's normal to have ups and downs in any business. Don't be too hard on yourself and keep pushing forward. You've got this!

1. How do I get back into the groove of things after a long break?

To get back into the groove of things after a long break, start by setting realistic goals and expectations for yourself. Make a schedule or to-do list to help you stay organized and on track. Also, try to ease back into your routine gradually instead of jumping in all at once. Remember to be patient with yourself and give yourself time to readjust.

2. What are some tips for staying motivated and consistent?

To stay motivated and consistent, try to find an accountability partner or support group to help keep you on track. Set small, achievable goals and reward yourself when you meet them. Additionally, try to focus on the positive aspects of your routine and remind yourself why it is important to you.

3. How can I make sure I don't fall back into old habits?

To avoid falling back into old habits, try to identify triggers that may lead you to revert back to your old ways. Find healthier alternatives or coping mechanisms for these triggers. Also, try to stay mindful and aware of your actions and thoughts, and make a conscious effort to break away from old habits.

4. What should I do if I feel overwhelmed or discouraged?

If you feel overwhelmed or discouraged, take a step back and reassess your goals and expectations. Make sure they are realistic and manageable. Reach out to a friend, family member, or professional for support and advice. Remember to be kind to yourself and celebrate your progress, no matter how small.

5. How do I maintain balance and avoid burnout?

To maintain balance and avoid burnout, prioritize self-care and make time for activities that bring you joy and relaxation. Set boundaries and learn to say no to tasks or commitments that may lead to overexertion. It's also important to take breaks and allow yourself time to recharge. Remember, maintaining balance is crucial for long-term success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • sandilou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • babywings76