• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soI Know I Am Asking a Lot of ??S..

In summary, the most popular products sold by Pampered Chef include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Manual Food Processor, the Deep Covered Baker, and the Mix 'N Scraper. Their return policy allows for a full refund or exchange within 45 days of purchase, except for personalized or customized items. Pampered Chef also offers various discounts and promotions throughout the year, and customers can become consultants by signing up on their website or through a current consultant. Their products are generally safe to use in the microwave and dishwasher, with some exceptions.
jrb0328
but i thought i read somewhere and i thought my director told me that there are things that a new consultant can order on the supply list for free. where do i find that info? and how many times (incase i forget something) in 30 days can you submit a supply order?

RUFTH Trivet - free
Show Planners - 1 set free each month
Consultant Agreements - set of 3 free each monthYou can place unlimited supply orders in one month, but you'll only get $4 shipping on the first order - all other orders after that in that month get the full shipping rate.

where do i find the RUFTH trivet and the show planners?

Show planners = FN31 on supply order on P3 (non-commission order)
RUFTH Trivet = FN70

thank you for your help

What is the number for the free 25 order forms for the spring? Is it the same as the fall??

Since there is only 1 choice they send those automatically now.

Okay, so these are suppose to come with your first supply order??:confused:

Yes, you'll get the pack of free order forms with your first supply order of the season.

What are the most popular products sold by Pampered Chef?

The most popular products sold by Pampered Chef include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Manual Food Processor, the Deep Covered Baker, and the Mix 'N Scraper.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef has a satisfaction guarantee policy, which allows customers to return products within 45 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. However, personalized or customized items cannot be returned.

Does Pampered Chef offer any discounts or promotions?

Pampered Chef offers various promotions and discounts throughout the year, such as sales on specific products or limited-time offers. Customers can also host a party to earn discounts and free products.

How can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up on their website or through a current consultant. There is a starter kit available for purchase, and consultants can earn commission on sales and receive discounts on products.

Are Pampered Chef products safe to use in the microwave and dishwasher?

Pampered Chef products are safe to use in the microwave and dishwasher, unless specified otherwise in the product's instructions. However, it is recommended to hand wash certain products to ensure their longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies