• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Thought That I Read Somewhere That Pampered Chef Was Going to

Re: ReceiptsThe receipts that are given to the guests at the show have a statement that it has the warranty information. You don't need to print them.Re: Receipts
Boomerjojo
I thought that I read somewhere that Pampered Chef was going to include the receipts with the shipment now so I didn't print or order any sales receipts.

Now, that my first 2 shows have closed and they received their items the hosts told me there was no receipts.:confused:

I am going to print them from P3 but do I have to use the receipts that are on the supply order or can I just print on a blank sheet of paper?

Re: ReceiptsThey need to be on P3 computer receipts for them to be considered official. It carries all the pertinent info on returns, warranty, etc on the back.

I thought they were including the receipts as of 9/1. Anyone else receive receipts with their order?

Re: ReceiptsI didn't think they're including the receipts. They said that b/c we give the guest a receipt with their order at the show and there is a guest order summary in the shipment, there is not a need for the 3-ply receipts to leave a copy with the host. You still need to provide the host with receipts for the host order and outside orders.

Re: ReceiptsIt would be so much easier if they did provide the receipt in the boxes!

Re: ReceiptsDoes it matter if my receipts are old that I'm going to print on? It has a $4.00 S&H statement not the $4.50

Re: Receipts
Boomerjojo said:
Does it matter if my receipts are old that I'm going to print on? It has a $4.00 S&H statement not the $4.50

Boomer--the P3 Receipt paper is blank on the front (except for header & footer), and has the guarantee info on the backside. I'm still using up my 3-play sales receipts from last season on my show orders. I just cross out the $4.25 shipping & make it $4.50. Hope that helps. The new 2-ply receipts that we can purchase on supply order are slightly cheaper and free us from having to provide the "pink copy" to the host after the show.

When I'm at a show, everyone there get their original "white copy" of the handwritten receipt before they leave. Outside orders & the Host get the printed receipts from P3.

Re: ReceiptsAs long as you change the shipping, it's OK but some people are offended by seeing our shipping go up. I personally don't worry about it.

They're right, hosts don't need the pink copy because they get the summary that shows what everybody ordered. In the future if my hosts really want something I either e-mail them all their receipts or print them from P3

Re: Receipts
Becca_in_MD said:
I didn't think they're including the receipts. They said that b/c we give the guest a receipt with their order at the show and there is a guest order summary in the shipment, there is not a need for the 3-ply receipts to leave a copy with the host. You still need to provide the host with receipts for the host order and outside orders.

They are not including receipts, just the guest order summary which is all the host needs to sort the show. As Becca said, you still need to get receipts to the host for the outside orders and her order.

You can email the show summary to her if the packing slips are missing.

Re: ReceiptsI have looked in P3 all the places I can think of....where do I print the receipts from? Usually I am pretty computer savvy, but I just can't find them. Thanks for your help!

Re: ReceiptsIf you click on your the hostess name then look directly above their name and it will say Print sales receipts

Re: ReceiptsWhen in P3, on the left side of the screen on the bottom all the shows, show numbers, host, date... are listed. Right above the <search> box is "print receipts"... "view show summary report". If you click on a host's name (once), and then click on print sales receipts you can choose which ones to print.

Re: ReceiptsI wish HO would send receipts that stated the warranty period, like the ones we can print from P3, so the guests could see that printed on their receipt.

1. What is the latest news about Pampered Chef?

The latest news about Pampered Chef is that they recently launched a new line of cookware called "Pampered Chef One-Pot Wonder". This line features versatile, all-in-one cookware that can be used for a variety of recipes and cooking methods.

2. Is Pampered Chef going to release any new products soon?

Yes, Pampered Chef has announced that they will be releasing a new line of kitchen gadgets and tools in the upcoming months. These products will be focused on making meal prep and cooking easier and more efficient for customers.

3. Will there be any changes to the Pampered Chef compensation plan?

As of now, there are no announced changes to the Pampered Chef compensation plan. However, the company regularly reviews and updates their compensation plan to ensure it remains fair and competitive.

4. I heard that Pampered Chef was expanding into international markets. Is this true?

Yes, Pampered Chef is currently expanding into several international markets, including the United Kingdom, Germany, and Mexico. This expansion allows the company to reach a wider customer base and provide their high-quality products to more people around the world.

5. Are there any changes to the Pampered Chef host program?

Pampered Chef has recently made changes to their host program, including new incentives and rewards for hosting a party. These changes aim to make hosting a Pampered Chef party even more rewarding for customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates