• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

[Quote=Chefjeanine]This Is From Notes on Tom Marston's Demo (He Is a

T
Tribegirl00
Loesterin?Is anyone on this?
I have been on since June...it is pretty expensive for my family, so I decided to go off this month...so I took my last pill and have been waiting for my period and...NO PERIOD yet...I would be starting my new pack today had I called in for a refill...I'm starting to freak out here.
While I have been on it the past 8 months, I've never gone a month completely without one...usually I start on Thurs or Fri and it lasts a day and then I start my new pack on Sunday...Has anyone missed a cycle on this? I did miss ONE pill one day, but then took 2 the next (first thing in the morning) but I cannot believe that I would get preg on missing one and then taking it like 8 hrs later, along w/ the scheduled days pill...
While I haven't started yet, I'm also not feeling any symptoms of anything else...I don't know whether to give it another day or two or what. I CANNOT handle another one of these...:baby:
What do you all think who are on the pill? I was on the pill for about 7 yrs before I went off to get preg w/ my dd..and never had a problem...

Got my Cooking Shows in Action DVDCame in today's mail (not FedEx), so be on the lookout for yours!

It's so cute that they sent that little extra "something" with it! Made me smile! :p

Okay... super jealous here in MI that I don't have mine!Although I'm not having ANY luck getting things from HO lately and I don't know what to do.. maybe someone can offer me advice on this...I put in a supply order on the 23rd that has not shipped. I called last Wed... they look it up, no one knows why it's not shipped. Call Thursday... same answer & talk to a supervisor. Call Fri... same answer and talk to same supervisor. She is really upset and told me she demanded they release on Thursday and send it next-day air, which the computer tells her didn't happen. Today... same answer... don't know why it's not being shipped. Today the rep did say that it's picking though... leave yet another message for the supervisor. Still no word back. Weird thing though is I got the "Your supply order shipped" e-mail with the tracking reference and the line is blank... no tracking info.In addition to all that, my sample order from the 24th is still sitting there as well... I'm not super concerned about that one because I don't need it but I do need my catalogs! I've tapped out my team so I don't know what to do.... Oh... and no one can say why the sample order hasn't shipped either.... it all seems to be a big mystery to everyone.Also, (and I'm almost done) I called on Jan 4th to request a replacement for a shattered Exec saucepan lid. The rep said it would go out that week... as of today, nothing. So I checked on that and today's rep told me the lid needed to be sent back. I told her no one told me that and after a month, I'm pretty certain she doesn't have any pieces of the lid left. She promised to release that adjustment today.I haven't gotten upset or raised my voice at anyone because I honestly don't think that would get me anywhere... but any suggestions? I'm really at a loss here and don't know what to do...

There is a "your supply order shipped" email? I've never received one!!!

Colleen, I would contact the supervisors supervisor and let them know that although you feel this person has done what she can, there is obviously a glitch somewhere and you need them to know about it so that it can be remedied. Don't stop up the ladder until you have an answer...
I have catalogs if you want to get them from me via mail!

Thanks Margaret! :)I should be okay... my next show is at the end of the week.... I'm just frustrated and keep getting the "someone will call you back today" and no one does.How do I find out who her supervisor is?

cmdtrgd said:
There is a "your supply order shipped" email? I've never received one!!!

Yep! Here's what I got:

Dear Colleen,

We have shipped all items for the following Supply Order on or before Feb 4, 2008. You can track your shipment at fedex.com using the information below.

Consultant #: 253225
Show/Order Type: Supply Order
Received Date: Jan 23, 2008 09:00 AM CST
Session ID: 7461170

Track your shipment:

this is where the tracking number should be appearing... so that's why I'm not sure what's up!

Ship to:

Colleen Finley
6079 Snowshoe Circle
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301

finley1991 said:
Thanks Margaret! :)

I should be okay... my next show is at the end of the week.... I'm just frustrated and keep getting the "someone will call you back today" and no one does.

How do I find out who her supervisor is?

I think if you asked to speak to that particular supervisor and then asked her who to talk to, assuring her that you are NOT reporting her, she would tell you!

jwpamp said:
It's so cute that they sent that little extra "something" with it! Made me smile! :p

I am so jealous. :cry: Mine will probably come tomorrow and my mail is being held until Saturday because we are going out of town.

chefmeg said:
I think if you asked to speak to that particular supervisor and then asked her who to talk to, assuring her that you are NOT reporting her, she would tell you!

Thanks Margaret! I'll try it! I don't want to be a big pain in the butt! I ordered fall catalogs and if I get them mid-month, what's the point? I also e-mailed my director to see what she suggests.

You guys ROCK! Thanks for all of the responses.

Again, sorry for the hijack!

Good news... looks like everything has shipped!!!Hopefully my video will come tomorrow.

Colleen, what lid did you need? Strangely, I have a 2QT exec lid on my front porch. A few months ago HO really screwed things up and my lid went to Mass and I got a lid for someone in Wisc. They fixed it for everyone and FedEx was supposed to pick up all of the incorrect lids, but my FedEx guy wouldn't pick this one up.

Anyway, I've been really procrastinating and haven't called FedEx to make them come get it, so if that happens to be the size you need I can send it to you. Of course, if it's not the size you need this whole post was pointless :rolleyes:. :D

Oh bummer, I never got today's mail and just got back and I"m checking email after my cluster meeting tonight. Hmmm, I'm all dressed for bed and don't feel like going out there. I hope it's waiting for me there when I get it tomorrow!:)

Thanks for the offer Cindy... it's the 1-1/2-Qt. Saucepan lid. It's gone out and she should have it tomorrow. :)

Got my DVD today! How cute is Home Office? I hope everyone on my team gets the little extra that's inside!!!!

I was on this before i had my son and after. Then I went off it to get the Mirena IUD. I Believe it took me about 1-2 weeks after i went off of them before i had a period. I never had much of one anyway when i was on them. I ould be stressing too, but that may actually be why you haven't gotten your period yet.

1. Is it normal to miss a period while on Loesterin birth control?

It is not unusual for women to experience changes in their menstrual cycle while on birth control, including missed periods. This can be caused by a variety of factors, including stress, changes in weight, and hormonal fluctuations. If you have any concerns, it is always best to consult with your doctor.

2. Can missing one pill lead to pregnancy?

While it is important to take your birth control pills consistently and at the same time each day, missing one pill is not likely to result in pregnancy. However, it is always best to use a backup form of contraception if you miss a pill to reduce the risk of unintended pregnancy.

3. Have other women on Loesterin experienced missed periods?

Every woman's body reacts differently to birth control, so it is possible for some women to experience changes in their menstrual cycle while on Loesterin. If you are concerned, it is best to speak with your doctor about your specific experience.

4. How long should I wait before seeking medical advice about a missed period?

If you have missed a period while on Loesterin, it is best to wait a few days before seeking medical advice. However, if you have not had a period for more than a month, it is important to consult with your doctor to rule out any potential underlying health issues.

5. How does Loesterin compare to other birth control pills?

Loesterin is a combination birth control pill that contains both estrogen and progesterone hormones. It works by preventing ovulation and thickening the cervical mucus to prevent sperm from reaching the egg. Like other birth control pills, it is highly effective when taken correctly. However, it is always important to consult with your doctor to determine the best birth control option for your individual needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
milkangel
  • tabnat80
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • chefcharity
  • General Chat
Replies