• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Is Everyone's Shipping Time???

says "received" for orders submitted on the 30th. So it looks like they are still processing those.I have a show that I submitted late on the 30th (after the server was back up). and it showed up on my ITP yesterday, but is still showing received. Be patient!! As many of us that were on here freaking out Sun. when we couldn't submit, it will take them a while to get everything shipped. So I truly believe they ARE not lying about shipping order received on the 30th, they just may not be down the list to MY order (or yours) yet! That was only 3 days ago, so I think that's pretty darn good!That's exactly what I
whiteyteresa
Just wondering how everyone's shipping time is going

When did you submit and how long did it take to ship?

:chef:

I submitted Nov 26th, there was a holdup on a credit card, got that resolved (before all the server problems) and my show is scheduled to arrive Dec 5th.
Tara

I submitted a couple shows on Fridy and they are due to be delivered today - I think that's pretty good.

I had one last week, there was a credit card decline on the 26th, I resubmitted the card, got notice on the 28th that it shipped, and 2 of the 3 boxes got there the 30th the other came on the 1st!

I'm also only 2 hours away from HO, so shipping is faster for me, but I was amazed at how quick it was.

I've been seeing a 3-4 day turn-around, but I'm even closer to HO than Andrea.

I thought with thanksgiving things would be much slower!

The shipping page on CC indicates that orders submitted Nov. 30 are currently shipping. I submitted 3 individual orders that day and they're not yet picking. But we all know how much of a difference a few hours submission time can make - especially on the last day of sell a thon month. :) The supply order I submitted yesterday is picking already.

I submitted on Sat, Nov 29th and it shipped yesterday. I was very pleased b.c I was expecting it to take a while.

I submitted a show on Sunday, and just got sent out today. I think that's super fast, especially since it was the end of the month and SAT to boot. :)

I submitted a show last Tuesday & received it Saturday.. I thought that was awesome considering the holiday last week!

I submitted three shows late on the 30th. I hope they don't ship today because I still haven't mailed the receipts and I won't get to it til tomorrow morning. If those orders leave the warehouse tonight, my customers will have their things tomorrow. D'oh! I've been procrastinating too much.

jrstephens said:
I submitted on Sat, Nov 29th and it shipped yesterday. I was very pleased b.c I was expecting it to take a while.

Tracking shows I will get it tomorrow. That is SUPER fast for here! I expect it to change to Friday though once it is scanned again, we will see.

I submitted 2 shows late Sunday night and one has shipped already and the other one says it is picking and the online order I got over the weekend has shipped out too. I am hoping my supply order arrives when it says it is going to cause I have a big event on saturday so I could really use those catalogs.

chefann said:
The shipping page on CC indicates that orders submitted Nov. 30 are currently shipping. I submitted 3 individual orders that day and they're not yet picking. But we all know how much of a difference a few hours submission time can make - especially on the last day of sell a thon month. :) The supply order I submitted yesterday is picking already.

That's a bold-faced lie as my Nov 30 show still says "received" (and hasn't shown up yet in my IPT!). I haven't gotten a notice about any payment issue either...

leftymac said:
That's a bold-faced lie as my Nov 30 show still says "received" (and hasn't shown up yet in my IPT!). I haven't gotten a notice about any payment issue either...

Okay, I lied - it's in my IPT now, but is still listed as "received". :)

Super Fast on oders I have submitted, almost faster than normal

leftymac said:

I have a show that I submitted late on the 30th (after the server was back up). and it showed up on my ITP yesterday, but is still showing received. Be patient!! As many of us that were on here freaking out Sun. when we couldn't submit, it will take them a while to get everything shipped. So I truly believe they ARE not lying about shipping order received on the 30th, they just may not be down the list to MY order (or yours) yet! That was only 3 days ago, so I think that's pretty darn good!

That's exactly what I meant by the difference a few hours submission time can make. I'm sure the orders from the 30th that are being shipped are the ones that were sent in early morning. They'll be working on orders from the 30th for several days. :)

i submitted a show on sunday night and I just got the box this morning

leftymac said:

Keith, at the top of the shipment status page it says "Currently shipping show orders received through November 30, 2008." It has nothing to do with what your order says right now. All mine that I submitted on 11/30 still say received as well.

My supply order that I submitted 11/30 still says picking and it is on my doorstep right now, so you can't trust the shipment page anyway.

Last month was terrible shipping time, but now it's like I might get whiplash LOL I submitted on the 29th and it's due to be here on the 5th. I can't remember when I ever got it that fast. Usually takes a week and a half maybe two when it's a weekend submission LOL

Mine were submited on the 29th. EVERYTHING arrived today EXCEPT for one box due to my house, which inexplicably got yanked from the truck and will arrive tomorrow.

I submitted a show around 8 pm EST on Saturday, the 29th. All boxes were received today. That's three business days, less than 4 full days.

I submitted 2 shows late on the 30th and still showing received.

jrstephens said:
Tracking shows I will get it tomorrow. That is SUPER fast for here! I expect it to change to Friday though once it is scanned again, we will see.

My traking says "out for delivery" today. Wahoo!

I got an email from HO last night telling me the two 12 cup muffin stones are on back order though. Due to ship out Dec 8th.

my stuff was ordered Dec.1st and its already shipped out of IL. It did say the weather is bad in Tenn..and we may have to wait till its shipped out of there, but Im still impressed!
Im in Fl.

1. How long does shipping typically take?

Shipping times vary depending on the shipping method chosen at checkout and the destination of the package. Generally, orders are processed and shipped within 1-3 business days. Once shipped, the delivery time can range from 1-7 business days.

2. Are there any delays in shipping due to the COVID-19 pandemic?

At this time, there may be some delays in shipping due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. Our team is working hard to ensure timely delivery, but please understand that there may be some delays outside of our control.

3. Can I track my package during shipping?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your package and estimated delivery date.

4. Is expedited shipping available?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. These options will be available at checkout and will provide a faster delivery time than our standard shipping.

5. What if my package is lost or damaged during shipping?

In the rare event that your package is lost or damaged during shipping, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with the shipping carrier to resolve the issue and ensure you receive your order in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Cook1