• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certs: Order Processing Time & Shipping Info

In summary, the processing time for gift certificates is typically 1-2 business days and they can be delivered via email or standard mail. Personalized messages can be included during checkout and there is no expiration date for the gift certificates. They can be used for both online and in-person purchases, and can be purchased for any dollar amount during checkout.
PCSarahjm
A customer ordered some gift certs thru a show......can anyone tell me how long it usually takes to get them and if they ship with the show

I believe they ship out at the same time as the show, but by USPS directly to the address provided. USPS usually takes up to 7 business days for delivery within the US.

?It depends on the company and their shipping policies. Some companies may ship the gift certificates immediately after the show, while others may take a few days or even weeks to process and ship them. It's best to contact the company directly to inquire about their specific shipping timeline for gift certificates.

1. How long does it take for a gift certificate to be processed and delivered?

The processing time for gift certificates is typically 1-2 business days. Once processed, the gift certificate can be delivered via email or standard mail.

2. Can I include a personalized message with the gift certificate?

Yes, you can include a personalized message with the gift certificate. Simply enter your message in the designated field during the checkout process.

3. Is there an expiration date for gift certificates?

No, our gift certificates do not have an expiration date. They can be used at any time.

4. Can I use a gift certificate for online purchases?

Yes, our gift certificates can be used for both online and in-person purchases.

5. Can I purchase a gift certificate for a specific dollar amount?

Yes, you can purchase a gift certificate for any dollar amount. Simply enter the desired amount during the checkout process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • BettieC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies