• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Corporate Shipping Contact: How to Find Out?

In summary, to find out who the corporate shipping contact is for your company, you can reach out to your HR department or supervisor. There is usually a specific person or department responsible for corporate shipping, and this person may also be referred to as the logistics or shipping manager. If you need to update or change your company's designated shipping contact, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service representative. It is possible to have multiple corporate shipping contacts for different departments or locations within your company, and you can request to have this information added to your Pampered Chef account for easy reference.
Kelly8
Does anyone know who would be a contact for our corporate shipping (i.e. who handles who does our shipping?). Or do you have any idea how I would find that out?

Have you called the solutions center to find out?

No,I didn't. I was just hoping someone here would know ;).

FedEx does the shipping of all goods out of HO. You DO NOT however contact FedEx, you have to go through HO if you have a compliant.

[email protected] - good luck getting a response from him. He never responded to me last year.

It's not for a complaint though. Sheila, is that still who I would contact with questions?

Yep. If you do not have any luck, call Customer Service and see who they send you too.

1. How can I find out who the corporate shipping contact is for my company?

You can reach out to your company's HR department or your supervisor to inquire about the corporate shipping contact. They should have this information readily available for employees.

2. Is there a specific person designated as the corporate shipping contact?

Yes, usually there is a specific individual or department responsible for handling corporate shipping. This person may also be referred to as the logistics or shipping manager.

3. Can I request a change in our corporate shipping contact?

Yes, if you need to update or change your company's designated shipping contact, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service representative to make the necessary changes.

4. Can I have multiple corporate shipping contacts for different departments within my company?

Yes, some companies may have different departments or locations that require their own designated shipping contact. In this case, you can request to have multiple contacts listed for your company.

5. Can I have the corporate shipping contact information added to my account for easy reference?

Yes, you can request to have the corporate shipping contact information added to your Pampered Chef account for easy access. This way, you can quickly find the necessary contact information when placing an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
TJMagoo
Replies
Views
kisrae
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI