• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping for S/S Paperwork: $6.00?

In summary, the cost for shipping S/S paperwork is $6.00. Shipping for S/S paperwork is a separate cost and is not included in the overall order cost. Unfortunately, shipping for S/S paperwork cannot be combined with other items as it is a separate shipping cost. The shipping time for S/S paperwork varies depending on your location, but it usually takes 3-5 business days. Additionally, a tracking number will be provided for all S/S paperwork shipments so you can track the status of your delivery.
Jennie4PC
did I read the weekly bites correctly that shipping for the s/s paperwork is going to be $6.00? or has it always been at $6.00? just wondering

That is for the changeover kit. It has been that way for at least the past year since I have been a consultant.

Change overThat is the cost of the changeover kit. Each season, TPC provides us catalogs and samples of the new paperwork for a small fee. It is a commission adjustment that will come out of your check. For what you get, it is well worth the cost!

I knew we were always charged for the change over kit but for some reason I was thinking it was only $4.00

I think it was $4 last year or the year before and it then bumped up to $6. But it's not much considering we get free change overs with free cattys every season!

nikked said:
That is the cost of the changeover kit. Each season, TPC provides us catalogs and samples of the new paperwork for a small fee. It is a commission adjustment that will come out of your check. For what you get, it is well worth the cost!

I never even noticed that with tha last change over! Guess I need to look at my statement closer, ha!

$4 or $6 is a great deal for all they send us! I wish we could buy two!

Related to Shipping for S/S Paperwork: $6.00?

What is the cost for shipping S/S paperwork?

The cost for shipping S/S paperwork is $6.00.

Is shipping for S/S paperwork included in the overall order cost?

No, shipping for S/S paperwork is a separate cost and is not included in the overall order cost.

Can I combine shipping for S/S paperwork with other items?

Unfortunately, shipping for S/S paperwork cannot be combined with other items as it is a separate shipping cost.

How long does it take for S/S paperwork to be shipped?

The shipping time for S/S paperwork varies depending on your location, but it usually takes 3-5 business days.

Is there a tracking number for S/S paperwork shipments?

Yes, a tracking number will be provided for all S/S paperwork shipments so you can track the status of your delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • Happy Mom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dragonflyz