• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampering a Small Business!~ Help!!

In summary, the author is looking for advice on how to pamper a business. They are considering doing a "break room" show, where they will make a lunch using the microwave only.
Smashie
Okay, next Tuesday I am going to be Pampering a business. The owner suggested to make enough food for 6-8 ladies and this will be during their lunch time, so enough food not to make them hungry afterwards.

I am hoping that this will be a good turnout (money wise) because THEY approached ME. So I need to come up with a plan. Help me ladies (and gents).

I was thinking one of the new 29 min recipes, and the molten lava micro cake with a scoop of vanilla ice cream served on side.

Need Advice!!

The Asian Noodle recipe is very easy and feeds alot. I think the cake will get them plenty full!! Good luck!

I agree with ChefJWarren! Good luck!

What kind of cooking facilities do they have? You may want to make sure that if you're going to do anything on the stovetop, they actually have a stove or hot plate, and if you need an oven, they actually have one as well.

If all they have is a microwave, I wonder if you can do a "break room" show where you make a nice lunch using the microwave only. Perhaps you can demo the 10-minute pork loin/turkey tenderloin (make sure their microwave will be big enough for your DCB), made into sandwiches, followed by the lava cake.

Sounds like an interesting show concept! Good luck!

ETA: Be sure to host coach on outside orders, so the host gets the skimmer with 12 orders.

Last edited:
Since it will be for an office, don't expect to have a lot of time to talk and you will probably have to have the food ready to eat when they arrive. The last one I did, I just made a large display on a seperate table of my tools. I had a stack of catalogues and order forms at one end of the table. The bookings were the only benefit from mine. Most of those ladies just wanted a free lunch and didn't place an order. I wish you more luck than I had.

Chef Bobby said:
Since it will be for an office, don't expect to have a lot of time to talk and you will probably have to have the food ready to eat when they arrive. The last one I did, I just made a large display on a seperate table of my tools. I had a stack of catalogues and order forms at one end of the table. The bookings were the only benefit from mine. Most of those ladies just wanted a free lunch and didn't place an order. I wish you more luck than I had.

Gosh I am sorry about what happened in your case. I hope this isn't a waste of time. I will keep y'all up to date when it's over. Thanks for the responses!

I've done this for one of our elementary schools. Had decent sales (I can look it up if you wish) and got several bookings which resulted in holding another lunch show at a different school building and a repeat at the 1st (as well as home cooking shows and catalog shows.) I enjoyed it very much and the teachers and support staff really appreciated it.

PS == The theme was "Death by Chocolate". The teachers brought their lunches (as usual) then feasted on yummy desserts.

Last edited:
I have done this too. I recomend having everything ready and just talk about how you made it, since they may have limited time.

I would bring the warm caramel nutty brownies, a SURE HIT! And make something like a appetizer for them to nibble on

Has anyone ever done this where you just take them a dessert or something and then just leave catalogs and order forms???? I want to do this with my ENT's office. Thanks in advance.

My favorite to bring to lunchtime workplace shows is the Mandarin Pasta Salad. Soooo good!!!! Then I'd make the Lava Cake there and wow them with it!

I never replied to my own thread. I ended up making the pork noodle skillet (in advance) and brought it over. While they were eating I made the Microwave Lava Cake. I ended up with about a 400 dollar show, and 2 possible bookings. It was definitely worth it!

Way to go! Glad it turned out so well for you!

Woohoo! That's awesome! Scope out some more businesses to pamper - maybe you'll be that lucky again. :D

Great! Glad it worked so well for you!

Bumping this again because I am doing this often now that both kids are in school. Anyone have good ideas of TYPES of businesses this works best on? Elementary schools are sure to be on that list.

However, they usually don't allow you to stay at all, just drop something off. I have been taking the Brownie Cups in the CA Rec. Server, some cats, survey slips, and order forms in a manila folder. I haven't gotten much out of it yet, but I am in hopes.

It seems like you have to have some sort of rapore (and a possibly a GOOD rapore) at the business to get much out of it. What do you think?

I too am wondering what type of business this works best for. I am trying to get my PC business started and would love to explore this opportunity in my area.

Ok, vogee, hopefully someone will respond, but what about....

salons
elementary school offices (upper grades seem snobbish)
daycares/preschools
bank (I did my personal bank with no success yet)

Anyone else have other ideas?

Therapy places (lots of PTs, assistants, and patients)
Doctor's offices
Grocery Stores (have a lot of employees...have them place your goodies in the break room)

The office I did mine at was at a local home builder.

Related to Pampering a Small Business!~ Help!!

1. How can I grow my small business with Pampered Chef?

The best way to grow your small business with Pampered Chef is to take advantage of the various tools and resources available to you. This includes attending training sessions, utilizing social media to promote your business, and building relationships with your customers to increase repeat business.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant for my small business?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant can provide numerous benefits for your small business. You will have access to high-quality products, the support of a strong brand, and the opportunity to earn an income through your sales and recruiting efforts. Additionally, you will be part of a community of like-minded individuals who can provide guidance and support as you grow your business.

3. How can I effectively market my small business as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Marketing your small business as a Pampered Chef consultant can be done in a variety of ways. Utilize social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, to showcase your products and share your personal story. Additionally, consider hosting in-person or virtual parties to introduce new customers to Pampered Chef products and the benefits of hosting a party with you as their consultant.

4. What type of support can I expect as a Pampered Chef consultant for my small business?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can expect to receive support from the company in various forms. This includes access to training materials, a dedicated consultant support team, and a community of fellow consultants who can provide guidance and advice. Pampered Chef also offers incentives and rewards to help you achieve your business goals.

5. How do I get started with Pampered Chef for my small business?

To get started with Pampered Chef for your small business, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. Once you have signed up, you will have access to your own personal website, business tools, and support to help you get started. You can begin selling products and building your business right away!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PurpleAngel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ragschef
  • Yakmama
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
linojackie
  • Brianne