• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Networking Help Ease the Anxiety of Rebuilding My Business?

M
Mel5497
I am usually pretty fearless when it comes to my business, but it's a bit of a roller coaster right now. I know I know what I need to do, but the uncertainty associated with moving is generating 'wake up in the middle of the night' anxiety. I am up and positively focused one minute and holding my breath the next.

The business expo on Thursday went well...though the turnout was less than expected (I think). I have one scheduled booking and have left messages :( with 6 others who indicated yes to cooking or catalog shows on their slips. I did get to connect with a lot of fellow chamber members, especially other small business owners. (I get a lot of energy and motivation from networking.) I'm also going to some networking events next week. So I am in motion part of the time...just fighting the urge to watch mindless TV and eat ice cream the rest of the time. :rolleyes:

Many of us have become friends (or are at least friendly :)) here. Posting to you all is making me feel a little better. I know it's up to me to rebuild my business, but with you guys I don't feel I'm in this by myself. Thanks for letting me share. :love0010:

Aww Kris {{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I think you're doing FANTASTIC!! I can't imagine doing a big move like you then immediately going to do a fair! I applaud your enthusiasm and dedication to your business!

{{{{HUGS}}}}And what Kristi said! :)

Hugs Kris! You can do it girlfriend.

Thank you for the support! Love you guys!

Kris, you can do it! Give yourself 1/2 an hour to watch TV and eat ice cream, then pick up the phone again. :)

You can do it Kris! I'm sure once you see some more results from your networking, that'll motivate you even more. Keep at it----it'll get better, then your anxieties will start to go away. You go girl!!

{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

You are such an inspiration for all of us! Just keep networking and things will start. Did you talk to your realtor and other businesses that you have dealt with in the move to get them to either host or refer you?

Take it easy on yourself! It'll come around.

Take it easy on yourself~you have done some very major moves this year and you know that they are BIG time stressors! If you need to take a day to chill and eat ice cream....do it, but then make sure the next day is ALL about building your biz!

You are in my thoughts & you know my phone number!!!!

Kris,
Thank you for sharing that you feel the anxiety also. Sometimes it just makes it easier to tell someone. I know you will restart and do wonderfully!
The option is on the table still for my husband to join the Navy. What did I tell him when he asked about my business?
No worries, I know that I can call Kris and Morfia and get some wonderful ideas from the girls who have done it. Looking at their businesses I am unworried to move it.
((HUGS))
Have a glass of wine for me and call if you need anything.

anytime!! I am doing a 24 bookings challenge-JOIN ME?!

morfia said:
anytime!!

I am doing a 24 bookings challenge-JOIN ME?!

I've been doing that this week -- I've scheduled 4 shows from the contacts I made and scheduled an additional 5 from other people!!! Woot!

is this the 24 bookings in 24 hours challenge? I really need to do that~my weekend has been insanely busy and I haven't had time to pee more or less get on the phone! I think I am going to try starting tomorrow~my life calms down a bit then! I will let ya'll know how it goes!

chefmeg said:
is this the 24 bookings in 24 hours challenge? I really need to do that~my weekend has been insanely busy and I haven't had time to pee more or less get on the phone! I think I am going to try starting tomorrow~my life calms down a bit then! I will let ya'll know how it goes!

Time to multi-task. Get on the toilet with a cordless phone and make those calls while you pee. Of course do not flush while on the phone!;)

Okay, no real phone calls on the toilet. I am going to get on the phone tonight and tomorrow. I have a show this afternoon.

1. Can networking really help ease the anxiety of rebuilding my business?

Yes, networking can be a very useful tool in overcoming the anxiety associated with rebuilding a business. By connecting with other business owners, you can gain support, advice, and motivation to keep moving forward.

2. How can I use networking to overcome my fears about my business's uncertain future?

Networking allows you to meet and connect with other business owners who may have faced similar challenges or have valuable insights to share. By building a network of support, you can gain a sense of security and confidence in your ability to rebuild your business.

3. Is attending business expos and networking events an effective strategy for rebuilding my business?

Yes, attending business expos and networking events can be a great way to connect with other business owners, potential clients, and gain valuable insights and resources. These events can also provide motivation and a sense of community as you work to rebuild your business.

4. How can networking help me stay positive and focused during this roller coaster time for my business?

Networking can provide a sense of support and camaraderie, which can help you stay positive and focused on your goals. By connecting with others who share similar experiences, you can gain encouragement and motivation to keep moving forward.

5. How can I use networking to rebuild my business when I feel like I'm in this alone?

By building a network of fellow business owners and other professionals, you can gain a sense of community and support. Networking events and online communities can provide you with valuable connections and resources to help you rebuild your business, even when it feels like a daunting task.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Antonia Cader
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • brandynichoal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
stevensel
Replies