• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today's Special Value on Qvc Today!!!

The handles on our pans are much better, and customers can't get that with the other cookware. The warranty is a big plus, too.
pampchefrhondab
Wow, QVC has a great special on QVC today which could hurt our business:( . A 10 piece SS set of cookware for less then $200! (The set even includes the 12" covered pan):eek: They are tri-ply w/aluminum which goes up the entire sides just like PC's. They also have the satin inside to help prevent sticking just like PC's and a lifetime warranty! I know they stand by their warranty because I have had cookware from QVC before. They also offer 3 monthly payments. Another option they offer is glass or solid stainless lids!

Oh I hope my customers don't watch QVC!!:eek:

What are the handles like? I have really been noticing the difference in handles. I like ours.

Since I haven't sold any SS cookware, I'm not too worried about it hurting my business...:rolleyes:

I have sold one stainless 8" saute pan.

JAE said:
What are the handles like? I have really been noticing the difference in handles. I like ours.

The handles look similar, but I didn't see the presentation. Check them out at QVC.com.

Kohls also has a nice stainless set. They had it displayed with the lid resting on the handle. I tried that with ours and the lid made the pan tip over. It's a great feature I wish ours had.

The big advantages ours have is the name recognition as a quality product and that customers can get ours at half price or free.

BethCooks4U said:
Kohls also has a nice stainless set. They had it displayed with the lid resting on the handle. I tried that with ours and the lid made the pan tip over. It's a great feature I wish ours had.

The big advantages ours have is the name recognition as a quality product and that customers can get ours at half price or free.

And if they host a show in Feb. - they can get it for 60% off!:D

I haven't sold any SS. In my area everyone fries everything, so it will stick with the stainless and they will have to scrub it to get it clean. Even though ours should be easier to clean, they are not buying it. Everyone is too busy to worry about scrubbing their pans. I have to agree. I am ordering the 12" SS skillet, but won't use it often. I know that there are times when you need that kind of pan, but my customers just say no thanks and order the Executive.

I agree w/half price, 60% and free, but many don't want to deal w/a show. Plus paying over 3 months is a nice feature. I have done this for many items on QVC. I'm trying to get rid of all my credit cards!

It is really hard to compare when you can't touch them for yourself. I looked at the Martha Stewart cookware at Macy's and I was not impressed!

One thing I will point out is that the warranty on QVC comes from the manufacturer. I'm not sure what quarantee you have that Techniques will be around in 20 years, but you can rest assured PC will still be here and they are the manufacturer - no middle man. This is the angle I will use:)!.

They are featuring this on QVC RIGHT NOW for anyone who's interested in watching it!!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Since I haven't sold any SS cookware, I'm not too worried about it hurting my business...:rolleyes:

I am right with you......haven't sold a single piece of SS Cookware:rolleyes:

I haven't sold any SS either, so, it does not worry me. Plus, just like with our nonstick when people say they can get it cheaper somewhere else, well, they can get cookware cheaper but it does NOT COMPARE to ours!

1. What is the Today's Special Value on QVC Today?

The Today's Special Value is a daily deal offered by QVC, featuring a special product at a discounted price for 24 hours.

2. How do I purchase the Today's Special Value on QVC Today?

You can purchase the Today's Special Value by tuning in to QVC on TV, visiting their website, or using their mobile app. Just look for the Today's Special Value banner or click on the Today's Special Value tab to see the product and make your purchase.

3. What time does the Today's Special Value on QVC Today start and end?

The Today's Special Value starts at midnight ET and ends at 11:59 PM ET on the same day. However, availability and pricing may vary by location.

4. Can I use coupons or promo codes on the Today's Special Value on QVC Today?

No, the Today's Special Value is already offered at a discounted price and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

5. Is the Today's Special Value on QVC Today available for returns or exchanges?

Yes, the Today's Special Value is eligible for returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase, as long as it is in its original condition and packaging. However, if the item is defective, QVC will cover the cost of return shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
missydivine
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies