• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Choosing Cookware? Get Expert Advice Here!

In summary, the conversation is about a person looking for suggestions on what to buy with their host benefits from a Pampered Chef show. They mention considering the 12" Executive skillet, the Executive grill pan, or a piece of stainless steel cookware. They also mention having a few 1/2 off items they can purchase and considering the DCB and/or forged Santoku. Another person cautions about using host benefits for personal use and clarifies the rules for consultants hosting their own show.
laylaleigh
Ok, I need help deciding what to buy. My host is not using her host special!! I can't believe it, who doesn't need at least one piece of cookware. Anyways, it is mine to use. What should I get?

I have the Professional family skillet, which I use ALL the time. But, I was thinking since it is going to be discontinued in the spring m/b I should get the 12" Executive skillet. Does any one have the Executive gill pan? Do you use it often. I saw it on the new recipe for the ribs. Is it flat on the bottom exterior or does it have ridges? Or should I get a piece of SS?

I also have a few 1/2 off items that I can get from a different show. I was thinking about getting the DCB and/or the forged Santoku. I don't want to buy too much b/c I am going to get at least 200 PC dollars in my first 30 days. Hopefully more it come before my 90 days are up!!! Too many decisions to make.

Suggestions?
Thanks!!! Layla

I have the grill pan, but use my 12" skillet WAY more than the grill pan. Boy, I wish I had your problem!!!

laylaleigh said:
Ok, I need help deciding what to buy. My host is not using her host special!! I can't believe it, who doesn't need at least one piece of cookware. Anyways, it is mine to use. What should I get?

I have the Professional family skillet, which I use ALL the time. But, I was thinking since it is going to be discontinued in the spring m/b I should get the 12" Executive skillet. Does any one have the Executive gill pan? Do you use it often. I saw it on the new recipe for the ribs. Is it flat on the bottom exterior or does it have ridges? Or should I get a piece of SS?

I also have a few 1/2 off items that I can get from a different show. I was thinking about getting the DCB and/or the forged Santoku. I don't want to buy too much b/c I am going to get at least 200 PC dollars in my first 30 days. Hopefully more it come before my 90 days are up!!! Too many decisions to make.

Suggestions?
Thanks!!! Layla

it actually takes only a cpl of weeks to get them:D

a friend of mine has the dbl burner grill and loves it

laylaleigh said:

Suggestions?
Thanks!!! Layla
We are not supposed to be using the host benefits for ourselves unless we are the host. That being said, if your host is a relative or a very good friend and they offer you the option of using it you could do so in good conscience (in my opinion). We have to be careful about those things though - we sure don't want PC to cut back on the benefits we give our hosts - or us consultants! Just a FYI.

I thought if you (as a consultant ) Hosted your own show you could use the host benefit but not the booking benefit????

PCSarahjm said:
I thought if you (as a consultant ) Hosted your own show you could use the host benefit but not the booking benefit????
Yes that is right. I was talking about using the benefits off of a show hosted by someone else.

You also don't get commission on what you buy with the show discount (but you can use it!).

Thanks for clearing that up for me:) So many rules and regulations I forget what they are!

I have the grill pan and love it but I think you would use the Skillet more. I use my grill pan maybe once a month on a regular basis. I do at times use it all the time and then may not use it that much for a while.

I want the double burner griddle!

I say go for it and use the host discounts...it's the same if she was using it, right?

I use the turkey roasting pan daily, as a double burner griddle. I only own the 8" saute in professional and SS and the roasting pan. I am able to cook everything I need in it. We can cook 12 eggs, a package of bacon, 6 toasted cheese sandwiches, any of our skillet PC recipes, a lasagna in the oven, roast, and of course a turkey. I love it!! We use it every day. This is the piece I take to shows for my recipes. It shows great versitality.

Thanks for the tips! I ended up getting the skillet. I figured I would use it the most at shows. I use my Professional one so much. Now I will have something to take once it is discontinued. I only have the 8" Executive pan.

My host is a close friend and didn't need any cookware right now and she asked me to please use the special.

Julie-I can't believe you use the roasting pan for so much. I will tell people at my shows about you. It is always good to put a person and their experience when talking about things.

Thanks again!

Related to Need Help Choosing Cookware? Get Expert Advice Here!

1. What are the current host specials?

The current host specials can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They are updated regularly and may vary depending on the month or season.

2. How do I redeem my host special?

To redeem your host special, you can either place an order through your consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. Your consultant will be able to guide you through the steps and ensure that you receive your host special benefits.

3. Can I combine my host special with other discounts or promotions?

Host specials cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, your consultant can help you make the most of your host special by offering additional tips and suggestions for saving money on your order.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for the host special?

The minimum order requirement for the host special may vary depending on the current promotion. Your consultant will be able to provide you with the specific information for the current host special.

5. How long do I have to redeem my host special?

The expiration date for your host special will also vary depending on the current promotion. Your consultant will be able to provide you with the specific expiration date and any other important details regarding redeeming your host special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
menehune
  • RachelLyn915
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
Replies
Views
laylaleigh