• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guess What Happened to Me Today???

In summary, Kristi's van has a PC logo and she was driving to the bank today when this lady pulled up beside her and asked if she could place an order. Kristi agreed and the lady spent $402 in commissionable sales and guest sales. Kristi emailed the Good News publication about the story and says she is having the best luck this month.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
On the back of my van I have the PC logo. Well, I've had it on for over a year and a half and today I'm driving to the bank and this lady pulls up beside me and says "I need a catalog!!! Pull over please!" I'm like what? R u kidding?

So I pulled over and she asks if she can place her order right there on the spot. I of course say yes!! She immediately orders the white deep covered baker and says wait, how much do I need to spend to have my own show? I told her $150 and she said okay. Well to spare you a longer story, she spent $402 in commissionable sales and guest sales and she also bought the mandoline and the 12 piece set of executive cookware at 1/2 price. She spent $853 right there!!!

Is there really a "Economy Problem?

I turned it in and the credit card has gone through too!! I'm so excited!!! What a nice unexpected surprise!!!

Thanks for reading! I'm having the best luck this month!!

So the moral is, make sure you advertise ALL the time! You never know who's watching!! Also, get a sticker for the back of your car!

Incredible! That's a big Wahoo. I expect to read this in the next News Wire - Good News About . . . send it in to HO tonight!

That is so awesome!! Congrats!! Make sure you email home office about this!!

Oh that's fabulous! Whoo Hoo! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Wow Kristi! That is incredible. I keep saying I'm going to get those from Merrill - I need to just do it!

Congratulations!

Holy cow! Good thing you pulled over!

WOW!! Thats AWESOME!!

congratulations!!! Holy cow! I had 2 women run me down at the grocery store and walmart last week for the first time because of my sticker.. but no $800 in sales for me.. way to go!

You should email the Good News publication that story!
"Email us at [email protected], include "Good News" in the subject line."

You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's fantastic! Since I no longer own my own vehicle and borrow/share my DD's, I can't do a window sticker but I do try to wear logowear as much as is practical and carry my catalog tote!

That's amazing. Congratulations!

That is so cool!

Oh my gosh what a great day you had....

Thanks guys!! I would be embarrassed if they picked my story again and so recently but if you think I should......I will. :)

Congrats, that is fantastic!

It is great! How exciting for you !!!!Can you post a pic of your car decal? Where did you get it? What all do you include in it?Now I need details!!! I have been back and forth, but this confirms I NEED ONE TOO!

Definitely send it in. That's great! It's true that you should always wear your logo stuff. I have people in a coffee shop that I go to order through me. That's the ONLY place I see them, but they know I'm the "Pampered Chef girl" as my daughter calls me. As for borrowing a car, get a magnet (if that will work for you) off of VistaPrint. That way you can have it on when YOU have it and then remove it easily.

PampMomof3 said:
Thanks guys!! I would be embarrassed if they picked my story again and so recently but if you think I should......I will. :)

I would send it in! It just shows how you are working your business and that will encourage others to do the same!

Congratulations on the order! I need to a decal too!

Kelly V.

Wow, this is so cool!My hubby was joking with me that I should pay people to have my magnets on their cars.

HOLY COW!! That is AWESOME!!! Congrats!!

I have been putting off getting a decal for the car, but these sort of stories make me reconsider!!

wow! Congrats!! That is awesome... I guess I need one of those :)

Wahoo!! That is incredible.

I also have the Merrill window decal on the back of my van. Today, I got a voicemail (didn't hear my cell ringing downstairs) from someone that was in back of me on their way to work. She is interested in having a show within the next two weeks. I called her back but got her voicemail, so I am just waiting to hear back from her.

Like everyone else, I've been contemplating getting the stickers. After hearing they have lasted over a year, I guess I'm going to do it -- today! I'd love to have someone race me down to place an order. Cool.

That is wonderful, Kristi!!!!!!!!! What a way to start off your week!!!!!!!

Good luck, Brenda with the booking possibility!!!!!

Wow, that is awesome!!!! Congrats!!

WOW!! I've been debating getting one of the car stickers...I think this just sealed the deal. I'm ordering one SOON!!

I waiting for my car stickers to come. My car magnets to stay on my Saturn Vue!

Ann

Wow!! Congrats!!

1. What is the PC logo on the back of your van?

The PC logo stands for "Pampered Chef," a direct sales company that sells kitchen tools and products.

2. How long have you had the PC logo on your van?

I have had the PC logo on my van for over a year and a half.

3. What happened when the lady pulled up beside you and asked for a catalog?

The lady asked if she could place an order right there on the spot and ended up purchasing over $800 worth of products.

4. Is there really an "Economy Problem?"

The state of the economy is a complex issue and can vary depending on individual perspectives and circumstances. However, this particular experience shows that there are still opportunities for success and financial gain.

5. What is the moral of your story about the unexpected sales from the lady in the van?

The moral of the story is to always advertise and promote your business, as you never know who may be interested in your products. Also, it is important to take advantage of all opportunities, even if they may seem unexpected or unconventional.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
icerneaccorie
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • melissaboyd