• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a March Cookware Special: Show Off Our Amazing Products!

In summary, the March Cookware Special is a promotional offer from Pampered Chef featuring discounted prices on top-quality cookware products. To host, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party or cooking demonstration. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products and have the opportunity to try out the cookware. The specific products included may vary, but typically feature top-selling items. No cooking skills are required to host, as the consultant will guide guests through the cooking process.
jagged1
So March is open stock cookware Host Special and I want to do something that really shows off how amazing our cookware is...
Any ideas???

I would check this out and use this.
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f2/burnt-rice-demo-more-bookins-71514/You don't have to do a recipe per se if you are doing the right demo/talk (like above thread)...then do a recipe you normally offer or do something in the DCB too. But some of my family favorites for my 12" skillet are the Skillet Lasagna (29 Min. to Dinner- vol 1 I think?), and the Zesty Ravioli (which is in one of the Season's Bests). The Skillet Lasagna is less than 30 minutes to lasagna deliciousness - that is great for a larger family or plenty for leftovers. No more 2 hrs to lasagna!
And the ravioli is super fast and yummy- just a few ingredients.

I love making the Zesty Ravioli Skillet recipe and then Garlic Biscuit Bites to go with it. Yum! Another recipe you could do would be a skillet cake. I haven't done one of them for a show, but I know lots of consultants have posted about doing them with great success.

Oh, and there's also the Rice Crispie Treat demo. I'll have to do a search to find old threads where that was discussed because I can't remember everything off the top of my head.

What is the March Cookware Special?

The March Cookware Special is a promotional offer from Pampered Chef for the month of March. It features a selection of our top-quality cookware products at special discounted prices.

How can I host a March Cookware Special?

To host a March Cookware Special, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party or cooking demonstration. Your consultant will bring all the necessary products and help you and your guests create delicious meals using our cookware.

What are the benefits of hosting a March Cookware Special?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. You will also have the opportunity to try out our cookware and see firsthand how amazing our products are.

What products are included in the March Cookware Special?

The specific products included in the March Cookware Special may vary, but typically it will feature a selection of our top-selling cookware items such as pots, pans, and kitchen tools.

Can I still host a March Cookware Special if I don't know how to cook?

Absolutely! Hosting a March Cookware Special does not require any cooking skills. Your consultant will guide you and your guests through the cooking process and provide tips and tricks along the way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
IAmChefJ
Replies
Views
laylaleigh