• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Sales with Simple Additions: Tips for Promoting SA Pieces

L
ltkacz
Ok...now since we all know that SAs will be on sale in November, I would LOVE to get some help on what you all say to get people to buy SA pieces. Over the course of the past 2 years, I have sold very few pieces, and obviously will need to sell more now, and create excitement at shows now for bookings then.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks.

There's a gal in my extended cluster who refers to SA as Legos for Grownups, since you can combine and stack them to make great displays.

Take a few pieces to all your shows, and be excited about them. If you talk genuniely about how much you love and use them, that will create excitement for your guests.

I always bring my 2 small bowls & caddy to my shows (which are all on special in November). Pretty much anyone can find a use for those & they are a great way to start a collection. They make great teacher gifts or gifts for girl friends, etc. Really talk up how versatile they are & if you have the pieces, use them to serve your food. I always try to serve my food on the round platter, rectangle platter, squares, etc. for shows.

I am having trouble selling them too. I do have one party booked for November its my SIL and she loves the SA pieces but always thought they were too pricey:)

I usually have at least 1-2 people at my shows who swear they don't cook at all! I always make a point of saying the SA is something you can buy even if you never cook. Most of my non-cooking guests will go on to buy SA. Also, I always bring something SA with me. Often it is the 3 tier stand. This fall it will be the appetizer plates and caddy.

I am going to be doing entertaining and garnishing shows in November... I will demonstrate a few garnishes (and let them try them afterwards) and then bring a crap load of SA pieces and show them all the different ways you can display them and use them! and then, of course, let them come up and play around with them! My parties in November will be like a great big Legoland for adults! I LOVE MY JOB!! Yippee!

I LOVE tea lights in petite squares, one of my favorite things I saw at conference in the product showcase room!

I agree Jennifer - I thought those were cute too! I got the appt plates and caddy to bring to shows

When I am showing SA - I always talk about how food that looks pretty and is well-presented tastes better - so even if you are serving frozen pizza (or maybe frozen appetizers?) it tastes better on a pretty plate - after all, we eat with our eyes first! I also mention that the SA is heat-safe up to 250 degrees, so you can preheat your serving plates to keep food warm longer.

I talk about the small bowl set, and small bowl caddy as my "You're so smart!" purchase. Everyone has occasions where they quickly need a gift - a wedding shower, a birthday you forgot about, a wedding gift, a thank you gift, etc......and the small bowl and caddy are a great set to purchase and keep in the closet for those occasions - so when everyone else is scrambling last minute to purchase a gift, you can remember the SA set you have in the closet, and say to yourself "I'm so smart! I already have a gift that would be perfect!"

I'll be saying this alot to promote SA for November!

I think we ned to play up feature about being heat safe to 250 degrees for keeping dips warm and such

I guess I need to practice my stacking with the SA some more because I tried it at a show once and totally screwed it up! Is there somewhere I can go to see some ideas of how they are "stacked" and displayed?

ChefBeckyD said:
I talk about the small bowl set, and small bowl caddy as my "You're so smart!" purchase. Everyone has occasions where they quickly need a gift - a wedding shower, a birthday you forgot about, a wedding gift, a thank you gift, etc......and the small bowl and caddy are a great set to purchase and keep in the closet for those occasions - so when everyone else is scrambling last minute to purchase a gift, you can remember the SA set you have in the closet, and say to yourself "I'm so smart! I already have a gift that would be perfect!"

I'll be saying this alot to promote SA for November!

I LOVE this idea!! Too cute! It is a perfect price point for a gift too... $22.75 is a great price for how cute it is! I am totally going to be stealing this... thanks!

I tell them that if they keep green apples and some carmel in stock they can make a quick dessert that looks very nice in our small caddy and SA pieces. Apple slice the apples put them on one side, on the other melt the carmel, chop up some nuts, almonds, etc. in our chopper to top the carmel. Then guests can just take an apple and dip. You can see on everyone's face that their mouth is watering! :)

Addie4TLC said:
I tell them that if they keep green apples and some carmel in stock they can make a quick dessert that looks very nice in our small caddy and SA pieces. Apple slice the apples put them on one side, on the other melt the carmel, chop up some nuts, almonds, etc. in our chopper to top the carmel. Then guests can just take an apple and dip. You can see on everyone's face that their mouth is watering! :)

That sounds sooo good! What kind of caramel do you use? Do you melt the individually wrapped ones or do you use a dessert topping caramel in a jar? Or something else? I might be doing an apple theme show in October so I'd like to do this on the side!:D

I always use the jar, but I may look into those individually wrapped ones and see how they work. I mostly describe it at shows at first then I say, "remind me to demo that at our next cooking show." Dessert will be on me for my first booking from this show. Since more than one raises their hand I will either do it for more than one or one will say she doesn't mind getting the ingredients.

I have also herd of others chopping up chocolate bars that have the nuts already for the carmel topping.

As you prepare give them other uses like salsa on one side and guacamole on the other. Lady Fingers on one side and those chocolate dipped cookies on the other. "The possibilies are endless and you'll find yourself always reaching for our popular bowls and caddy."

Thanks for the tips!

I have also suggested using it in the bathroom: Cotton balls & bath gels etc.

I have used mine in my office before for pens/highlighters. My cousin uses hers to hold her husband's vitamins on the counter, so he remembers to take them, yet they look a little better than just sitting on the counter. My director puts candy in them and leaves it on her coffee table for people to eat while chatting. I've also used it before to hold the plastic silverware for a buffet table.

Cool, more to add to my list!!

Another fun tip for the 3-tiered stand in the summer is to put the plastic plates on one level, with napkins on a plate on another level, with silverware in a bowl on the top level... looks really fun and festive in a less formal way that normal...

Love your wording Becky--you're so smart!:D

I'm also definately going to be using the app plates w/caddy to serve on at my shows starting now!

lacychef said:
Love your wording Becky--you're so smart!:D

I'm also definately going to be using the app plates w/caddy to serve on at my shows starting now!

Wish I was - it's actually my Director's wording!;) She challenged us a couple years ago to find a product that could be our "You're So Smart" product.......the small bowls and caddy set was what I came up with!:thumbup: :thumbup:

What are the benefits of adding SA pieces to your collection?

By adding SA (special edition) pieces to your collection, you are adding unique and limited edition items that will make your collection stand out. These pieces are often highly sought after and can increase the value of your overall collection.

How can promoting SA pieces increase sales?

Promoting SA pieces can create a sense of urgency and exclusivity, making customers more likely to purchase them. By highlighting the limited availability and special features of these pieces, you can entice customers to make a purchase before they sell out.

What are some effective ways to promote SA pieces?

One effective way to promote SA pieces is through social media, such as Instagram or Facebook. You can also create a sense of excitement and exclusivity by hosting special events or pop-up shops featuring these pieces. Additionally, offering discounts or promotions on SA pieces can also help boost sales.

How can I create excitement for SA pieces at shows?

To create excitement for SA pieces at shows, you can set up a dedicated area or display for these pieces. You can also offer special deals or promotions specifically for your SA pieces to entice customers to check them out. Additionally, incorporating storytelling or showcasing the unique features of these pieces can create a sense of excitement and exclusivity.

What are some tips for persuading customers to buy SA pieces?

One tip is to highlight the limited availability of SA pieces and how they may not be available for purchase in the future. You can also emphasize the unique features and craftsmanship of these pieces. Additionally, offering special discounts or promotions can persuade customers to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ahammons
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PC1
  • Becca_in_MD