• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Summery Appetizer to WOW Your Guests?

In summary, there are several easy summery appetizers that can be made for a party, including fruit skewers with honey-lime dipping sauce, bruschetta with fresh tomatoes and basil, and shrimp cocktail with zesty cocktail sauce. For a refreshing summery dip for vegetables, a creamy avocado dip is recommended. For an appetizer that can be made ahead of time, a watermelon and feta salad is a great option. For a vegetarian-friendly option, grilled vegetable skewers are recommended. And for guests with dietary restrictions, there are gluten-free options such as watermelon and feta salad, shrimp cocktail, and grilled vegetable skewers.
FancyChef
Hey everyone, I am new around here. I have only been a consultant since February so I have not tried a whole lot of the recipes yet. I have a show coming up this weekend and the host has requested an appetizer. I am looking for something that screams summer and will WOW all of the guests. Anyone have any ideas?

Try the Quesadilla Cups with Nectarine Salsa (in the current Season's Best, or you can find it on Consultant's Corner). It's a New Consultant recipe, so you have all the tools in your kit! It's a super easy and fun recipe, too.

I second that - it is a good demo

the greek cheese torta
or tomato basil squares

Teresa Lynn said:
the greek cheese torta
or tomato basil squares

Tomato Basil Squares are one of my all time favorites!

Quesadilla cups for sure! So yummy!!!

I'm not sure if you would call this one an appetizer or a dessert but last summer I was making the Strawberry Bruschetta and my guests loved it! I would just toast the bread when I arrived and we could prepare the rest outside on the patio and not heat the kitchen.

Greek Cheese torta
watermelon peach salsa (just use scoop chips) OH SOOOO YUMMY

Definitely the apple berry salsa from the All The Best recipe book. I do this one every summer for the five years I've been a consultant. It is a fan favorite.

Q: What are some easy summery appetizers I can make for a party?

A: Some easy summery appetizers you can make for a party include fruit skewers with a honey-lime dipping sauce, bruschetta with fresh tomatoes and basil, and shrimp cocktail with a zesty cocktail sauce.

Q: Can you recommend a refreshing summery dip for vegetables?

A: Yes, our creamy avocado dip is a perfect choice for a refreshing summery dip for vegetables. Made with avocado, lime juice, cilantro, and spices, it's a healthy and delicious option for any summer gathering.

Q: I need an appetizer that can be made ahead of time. Any suggestions?

A: One option for an appetizer that can be made ahead of time is a watermelon and feta salad. Simply dice watermelon and mix it with crumbled feta, mint, and a balsamic glaze. This can be made the day before and stored in the fridge until serving.

Q: I want to make a summery appetizer that is vegetarian-friendly. What do you recommend?

A: Our grilled vegetable skewers are a great vegetarian-friendly option for a summery appetizer. Simply marinate your favorite vegetables in a mixture of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and herbs, and grill them on skewers until they are tender and slightly charred.

Q: I have guests with dietary restrictions. Are there any summery appetizers that are gluten-free?

A: Yes, our watermelon and feta salad, shrimp cocktail, and grilled vegetable skewers are all gluten-free options for summery appetizers. You can also serve them with gluten-free crackers or bread for a complete gluten-free option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
minirottie
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • Kat212
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies