• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow Your Hostess with These Appetizer Demos!

In summary, some easy appetizers to make for a Pampered Chef demo include mini quiches, bruschetta, and spinach dip. These can all be made using Pampered Chef products such as the Mini Muffin Pan, Bread Tube, and Mix 'N Chop. You can use your own recipes for the appetizers in a Pampered Chef demo and we encourage you to do so. Some tips for a successful appetizer demo include prepping ingredients ahead of time, using colorful and visually appealing ingredients, and engaging your audience. You can still do a Pampered Chef appetizer demo without owning all of the products and we encourage you to get creative. Offering samples of the appetizers is also a great idea to showcase the delicious
lakamper
I have a show coming up with a very seasoned hostess who's seen it all!! I need an appetizer demo that will wow her. Any suggestions??? Thanks!

Simple, but I LOVED the mini ham puffs (or you can use turkey). It's from the All the Best.

Any of the Brie Cheese recipes are great!

Ditto on the Brie....it looks good, tastes good, seems elegant, uses few ingredients, etc.

Love the Pepper-Pecan Brie, but I substitute camembert and it's delicious!
I've got the stuff for the Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Brie variation, and plan on making that tomorrow.

The Brie wows because it is SO easy, takes so few ingredients, and is very impressive.

I also loved the Three Onion Goat Cheese Tart from Fall 2006, but it's quite involved.

Are you looking for something that tastes good or somethign that is a WOW demo?

I've been wowing people with the BBQ pork tenderloin...
I really need something different...and equally as "WOW-able" for repeat guests!

I may have to try the brie...i was afraid people wouldn't really like the brie...
sorta like some people don't like coconut???
But you guys are seeing that , right, ?? you are experiencing everyone loving the brie??

cool~

Not me! That's why I substitute camembert. I've read they are essentially the same cheese, but brie tastes kinda moldier, to me.

I think the Jerk Chicken Nachos make a GREAT demo!

I've loved demoing the Mini Pesto Pizzas - did them yesterday and sold 2 Round Stones with handles, 2 UM's, and 2 Microplanes!

What are some easy appetizers to make for a Pampered Chef demo?

Some easy appetizers to make for a Pampered Chef demo include mini quiches, bruschetta, and spinach dip. These can all be made using Pampered Chef products such as the Mini Muffin Pan, Bread Tube, and Mix 'N Chop.

Can I use my own recipes for the appetizers in a Pampered Chef demo?

Yes, you can definitely use your own recipes for the appetizers in a Pampered Chef demo. In fact, we encourage our consultants to showcase their own favorite recipes and share their personal experiences with our products.

What are some tips for making a successful appetizer demo with Pampered Chef products?

Some tips for making a successful appetizer demo with Pampered Chef products include prepping ingredients ahead of time, using colorful and visually appealing ingredients, and engaging your audience by involving them in the cooking process.

Can I do a Pampered Chef appetizer demo without owning all of the products?

Yes, you can still do a Pampered Chef appetizer demo without owning all of the products. We understand that not every consultant may have every product in our line, so we encourage you to get creative and find alternative ways to demonstrate the recipes using products you do have.

Can I offer samples of the appetizers at a Pampered Chef demo?

Yes, offering samples of the appetizers is a great way to showcase the deliciousness and versatility of our products. Just make sure to have enough on hand for all of your guests to try, and consider offering recipe cards so they can recreate the appetizers at home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
minirottie
  • krzymomof4
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
caraighan
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies