• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed for Appetizer for Tuesday Night Show

In summary, the consultant is looking for someone to help cook an appetizer and a desert. They also want input on a dip. The appetizer is an appetizer of vegetables with cheese and the desert is a deep-dish cobbler.
nikki70563
Gold Member
Ok I am doing a show next Tuesday night and need help with an appetizer?

Also any input on how good these receipes are we are going to do an appetizer ???, main dish - crawfish bread, and desert deep covered baker peach cobbler. I will cook the appetizer and desert first before guest arrive and the demo the crawfish bread any suggestions?

anyone????

What about a dip? I love the Spinach Artichoke dip. You could do a search in the files section of "dip" and fine lots of recipes. To Die for Cheese dip is good too. I love chips and dip!

What is the crawfish bread? I love crawfish.

Crawfish BreadAnother consultant gave it to me - I have not tried it yet but I'm sure I will like it because it is crawfish and down here we love crawfish -

CRAWFISH BREAD

1 stick Butter or margarine
4 cloves garlic (pressed)
1 Small onion or half medium (chopped fine)
1 half bell pepper (chopped fine)
1 rib celery (chopped fine)
2 cans Pillsbury French Bread Loaf
1 pk Crawfish Tails
half can cream of shrimp soup
half cup bread crumbs
Salt to taste
Cajun seasoning or liquid crab boil to taste
1 8oz Mozzarella cheese
8 slices Velveeta cheese

Preheat oven to 350. In the classic mixing bowl combine half stick butter or margarine, 2 cloves garlic, onions, bell pepper and celery. Microwave for 5-8 minutes or until vegetables are tender.

Grate mozzarella cheese and set aside. Slice each loaf lengthwise; spread open, Roll dough crosswise, make a well in the center of each loaf.

When vegetables are done, add half can cream of shrimp soup, breadcrumbs, grate mozzarella cheese, seasonings to taste. Mix together thoroughly.

Melt remaining half of butter or margarine, press 2 cloves garlic and microwave until melted. Set aside.

Spoon mixture in wells of French bread. Places slices of Velveeta cheese on top of mixture. Gather up edges of dough over filling, pinching firmly to seal. Placing dough pinched side down, arrange dough in an "X" pattern, then crisscross ends. Using pastry brush, brush butter and garlic over the dough. Bake for 25-30 mins. or until golden brown

Mmmmmmm, sounds good.

1. How much time will this appetizer take to prepare?

The time needed to prepare this appetizer will depend on the specific recipe you choose. However, most appetizers can be made in under 30 minutes.

2. Can I make this appetizer ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, many appetizers can be made ahead of time and reheated before serving. Just be sure to follow the proper storage and reheating instructions for the specific recipe.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in the appetizer recipe?

While we recommend following the recipe as closely as possible for the best results, some ingredients can be substituted if necessary. Feel free to reach out to our customer service team for assistance with substitutions.

4. Will this appetizer work for those with dietary restrictions or allergies?

Please check the recipe for any dietary restrictions or allergens listed. If you or your guests have specific dietary needs, please reach out to our customer service team for alternative recipe suggestions.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make this appetizer?

Yes, many of our products can be used to make this appetizer. Please refer to the recipe for any specific tools or equipment needed, or contact our customer service team for assistance in finding the right products for the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BettieC
  • DebbieJ
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sheput
  • Chefgirl2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies