• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Need Quick & Easy Appetizers for Friday 'Party

In summary, some quick and easy appetizer ideas for a Friday party include mini quiches or tartlets, a vegetable platter with dip, bruschetta, caprese skewers, and spinach and artichoke dip. To ensure your appetizers are ready on time, consider preparing them ahead of time and setting a timer. For dietary restrictions, options include fruit skewers, hummus and vegetable platter, shrimp cocktail, stuffed mushrooms with dairy-free cheese, and chicken satay. If you don't have time to make appetizers from scratch, store-bought options include frozen mini quiches or tartlets, pre-made dips and spreads, frozen meatballs, pre-cut fruit and vegetable platters, and cheese and meat
pamperedtraci
Okay, here is the deal. I have a "party" to go to on Friday. It's kind of a show, but not really. I am going to have my products out, but no demo or anything. I need 2 simple, easy appetizers to make...I don't make appetizers and am in desperate need of suggestions on what to make! TIA!

The Spinach Artichoke Dip & Touchdown Taco Dip are always super hits. They require baking though. So no bake...Apple Berry Salsa. Even a couple of dips (Chipotle Ranch, Dill, etc) with chips or veggies in SA.

I love the dip using the Southwestern Seasoning. A cup of mayo (not Miracle Whip) and cup of sour cream with 1 1/2 -3 tablespoons of seasoning. Dip tortillas or pretzels. I don't like extra spicey so I use only 1 1/2 tablespoons of seasoning. Bring it in the small chillzanne bowl to keep it cold. I also use light mayo and sour cream.

I vote Apple Berry Salsa with Cinnamon Tortilla Chips. I make this all the time and in the rare case that you actually have leftovers, the salsa is YUMMY on waffles instead of syrup!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have plenty of easy and delicious appetizer recipes to share with you. One of my go-to favorites is the Mini Phyllo Cups with Creamy Pesto Chicken Filling. It only requires a few ingredients and can be made ahead of time. Another great option is the Spinach Artichoke Dip made in our Deep Covered Baker. It's always a crowd-pleaser and can be served with crackers or bread. Let me know if you need any further assistance or if you would like more recipe recommendations. Happy cooking!

What are some quick and easy appetizer ideas for a Friday party?

Some quick and easy appetizer ideas for a Friday party could include:

• Mini quiches or tartlets
  • Vegetable platter with dip
  • Bruschetta
  • Caprese skewers
  • Spinach and artichoke dip with crackers or bread

How can I make sure my appetizers are ready on time for the party?

To make sure your appetizers are ready on time, consider preparing some of them ahead of time and storing them in the fridge until the party starts. You can also set a timer for each appetizer to ensure they are cooked or assembled at the right time.

What are some appetizers that can accommodate dietary restrictions?

Some appetizers that can accommodate dietary restrictions include:

• Fruit skewers for a gluten-free option
  • Hummus and vegetable platter for a vegan option
  • Shrimp cocktail for a pescatarian option
  • Stuffed mushrooms with dairy-free cheese for a dairy-free option
  • Chicken satay for a nut-free option

What are some store-bought options for quick and easy appetizers?

If you don't have time to make appetizers from scratch, some store-bought options include:

• Frozen mini quiches or tartlets
  • Pre-made dips and spreads with crackers
  • Frozen meatballs with dipping sauces
  • Pre-cut fruit and vegetable platters
  • Cheese and meat platters

How can I present my appetizers in an appealing way?

To make your appetizers look appealing, try using:

• Cute toothpicks or skewers for easy grabbing
  • Serving dishes in different shapes and sizes
  • Garnishes like herbs, sauces, or edible flowers
  • Colorful plates or trays
  • A variety of textures and colors in your appetizers

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithdawn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg