• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy Appetizer Ideas for Friend's Dinner

In summary, there are many options for making quick and easy appetizers for a friend's dinner. Some ideas include a charcuterie board with meats, cheeses, and fruits, a dip like spinach and artichoke, or vegetable skewers. For vegetarian or vegan options, you can make hummus platters, bruschetta, or stuffed mushrooms. Many of these appetizers can also be made ahead of time for convenience. For a healthy option, you can make a fruit salad or a platter of veggies and hummus. And for a large group, consider making meatballs, cocktail sausages, mini quiches, or sliders.
JaimeQ
I'm looking for a recipe that is quick and easy. I am going to a friends house for dinner tomorrow and I am supposed to bring an appetizer. Any ideas what I should bring?? TIA

Touchdown Taco Dip is always a favorite!

The new Brie recipe is very good!

The taco dip seems to be kinda like a 7 layer dip.

Jerk Chicken Nachos!

I didn't think of those... do you think they will be too filling to eat before dinner?

If it's a small dinner party, yes, the nachos are too filling!I like the artichoke and sundried tomato tapenade from a few SBRCs ago (I have it on my Web site). It's only a few ingredients--and it's a cold spread--no baking! And it's delicious with crackers. Depending on how many people, I might double the recipe though.

Apple Berry Salsa would be good too!

It's going to be 6 maybe 7 adults and 4 kids.

pamperedlinda said:
The new Brie recipe is very good!

I agree with linda. I love the Tangy Pecan Brie!

1. How can I make a quick and easy appetizer for a friend's dinner?

One easy option is to make a charcuterie board with a variety of meats, cheeses, crackers, and fruits. Another idea is to make a dip, such as a spinach and artichoke dip, and serve it with chips or veggies.

2. What are some ideas for vegetarian or vegan appetizers?

You can make vegetable skewers with a variety of grilled or roasted veggies, or a hummus platter with pita chips and veggies for dipping. Another option is to make bruschetta with a variety of toppings, such as tomatoes, basil, and balsamic glaze.

3. Can I make appetizers ahead of time?

Yes, many appetizers can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the fridge until ready to serve. For example, you can make a cheese ball or pinwheels the day before and just pop them in the oven before your friend's dinner.

4. How can I make appetizers that are both quick and healthy?

You can make a simple fruit salad or a platter of veggies and hummus for a healthy option. Another idea is to make stuffed mushrooms with a filling of quinoa, veggies, and cheese for a nutritious and tasty appetizer.

5. What are some easy appetizer ideas for a large group?

You can make a big batch of meatballs or cocktail sausages and serve them with toothpicks for easy finger food. Other options include mini quiches or sliders, which can be made in large quantities and served as a crowd-pleasing appetizer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • cookingwithdawn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies