• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bring the Perfect Appetizer to a Wine Tasting Tonight!

In summary, when bringing appetizers to a wine tasting, consider the type of wine being served and choose light or hearty options accordingly. Plan for 3-4 pieces per person and prepare your appetizer ahead of time. Store-bought appetizers are acceptable, but make sure they are high-quality and consider asking the host or other guests about dietary restrictions. Bringing a variety of options can ensure everyone can enjoy the appetizers.
ElizabethPurvis
Hey everyone! I need to know a good, easy appetizer that would go well with wine. A coworker of mine is going to a wine tasting tonight and has to bring an appetizer and is not sure what to bring. Thanks!!:D

ElizabethPurvis said:
Hey everyone! I need to know a good, easy appetizer that would go well with wine. A coworker of mine is going to a wine tasting tonight and has to bring an appetizer and is not sure what to bring. Thanks!!:D

How about one of the brie's such as: the Brown Sugar-Dijon Brie? Any of those are delicious!

Brie was my suggestion too

1. What type of appetizer should I bring to a wine tasting?

When choosing an appetizer to bring to a wine tasting, it's important to consider the type of wine being served. Lighter wines, such as white or rosé, pair well with light appetizers like cheeses, fruits, and crackers. For red wines, opt for heartier appetizers like meats, olives, and bread. You can also bring a mix of both to accommodate different wine preferences.

2. How much appetizer should I bring?

The amount of appetizer you should bring depends on the size of the wine tasting and how many people are attending. As a general rule, plan for 3-4 pieces of appetizer per person. It's always better to bring a little extra rather than not enough, so consider bringing a variety of appetizers in case someone has dietary restrictions or preferences.

3. Should I prepare the appetizer ahead of time?

It's always a good idea to prepare your appetizer ahead of time, especially if it requires cooking or assembly. This will ensure that you have enough time to properly prepare and package the appetizer for transportation. If you're bringing a chilled appetizer, make sure to keep it in a cooler or insulated bag until it's time to serve.

4. Can I bring a store-bought appetizer?

Yes, you can definitely bring a store-bought appetizer to a wine tasting. Just make sure to choose high-quality and fresh options. You can also add your own personal touch by plating the appetizer nicely and adding garnishes. If you're not sure what to bring, ask the host for suggestions or check with other attendees to see if anyone has any food allergies or preferences.

5. Are there any dietary restrictions I should consider when choosing an appetizer?

It's always considerate to ask the host if there are any dietary restrictions among the guests, such as allergies, intolerances, or dietary preferences (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, etc.). This will ensure that everyone can enjoy the appetizers without any concerns. If you're unsure, it's always a good idea to bring a variety of options to accommodate different dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • Chefcouts
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Patty Davis
  • Jennie50