• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bringing Superbowl Snacks? Share Your Best Ideas Here!

In summary, for the Superbowl, some easy and crowd-pleasing appetizer options include pigs in a blanket, buffalo chicken dip, loaded nachos, and mini sliders. These can be made ahead of time or prepped in advance. For healthier options, consider veggie platters, grilled chicken skewers, and fruit kabobs. Vegetarian and vegan options include avocado hummus, roasted chickpeas, veggie pizza, and black bean dip. When making snacks for a large crowd, stick to simple recipes that can be multiplied and ask guests to bring a dish to share. Having a mix of hot and cold options is also recommended.
Chefcouts
We will be going over to my husband's co-worker's home for the Superbowl, and he has informed me that there will be a lot of women there who have lots of money, and this would be a great opportunity to showcase a PC recipe.

I'm planning on bringing the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies because, let's face it, they are TO DIE FOR.

Does anyone have a suggestion for the best dip or appetizer they've tasted? I haven't done many appetizers at shows, so if you have ideas for real crowd-pleasers I would love to hear them.

Thanks and GO COLTS!!

Jerk Chicken Nachos

Hot Pizza Dip

and of course,

Touchdown Taco Dip!

Breadbowl Artichoke Dip is pretty good too!

My family really enjoyed the bacon-cheddar bites - quick & easy. And I like the Jerk Chicken Nachos too!

wmrmgr said:
My family really enjoyed the bacon-cheddar bites - quick & easy. And I like the Jerk Chicken Nachos too!

I made the Bacon Cheddar Bites for a party we went to during the playoffs. The guys in my neighborhood are STILL talking about them LOL

I also think the Fiesta Cheese Torta is a great one because it shows a creative way to use the Batter Bowls and it's such a quick, easy appetizer!

How about the mini cheeseburgers, or popper pizza. both very good and easy

Don't forget to "just happen to have" some catalogs and order forms!

What are some easy appetizers that I can make for the Superbowl?

Some easy appetizers that are perfect for the Superbowl include pigs in a blanket, buffalo chicken dip, loaded nachos, and mini sliders. These recipes are quick to make and always a crowd-pleaser.

Can I make these snacks ahead of time?

Yes, many of these snacks can be made ahead of time and reheated before serving. You can also prep the ingredients ahead of time and assemble them right before the game starts.

Do you have any healthier snack options for the Superbowl?

Yes, there are plenty of healthier snack options for the Superbowl. Some ideas include veggie platters with dip, grilled chicken skewers, and fruit kabobs. You can also swap out traditional ingredients for healthier alternatives, such as using turkey instead of beef for sliders.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for Superbowl snacks?

Yes, there are plenty of vegetarian and vegan options for Superbowl snacks. Some ideas include avocado hummus, roasted chickpeas, veggie pizza, and black bean dip. You can also make vegetarian versions of popular dishes, such as using tofu instead of chicken for buffalo dip.

Do you have any recommendations for making snacks for a large crowd?

When making snacks for a large crowd, it's best to stick with simple and easy recipes that can easily be multiplied. You can also ask guests to bring a dish to share to help spread out the workload. It's also a good idea to have a variety of snacks, including both hot and cold options, to accommodate different preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • chefamanda