• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some quick and easy appetizer ideas for a martini party tonight?

P
pampered Ruth
Hi! Anyone have a quick easy recipe for an appetizer for a martini party tonight? I usually make a superb spinach artichoke dip, but thought I would see if anyone had a different idea . Thanks!

I like the greek torta or the artichoke cups in sb

I am partial to the Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie, its fancy, impressive, easy and perfect for a coctail party (IMO)

Greek Cheese Torta or Club House Chicken Squares.

I love the Brie as well - always a hit!

What time should I come over?? :D

appetizerThanks for all of the great ideas, to many ideas, to little time!

pampered Ruth said:
Thanks for all of the great ideas, to many ideas, to little time!
Well...what are you making?

Inquiring (nosey) minds want to know!

http://women.evenhealth.com

I was at Plum market today and sampled a walnut/black oilve spread. OMG... it was delicious.

My best guess of what was in it was black olives and walnuts (DUH!!) and then some sour cream and something else. Have to go back, will check the ingredient list.

can't get much faster than this.....dump a jar of red pepper jelly on top of a block of cream cheese ALL DONE! Serve with crackers.

it looks real pretty on the SA square.

reba515 said:
can't get much faster than this.....dump a jar of red pepper jelly on top of a block of cream cheese ALL DONE! Serve with crackers.

it looks real pretty on the SA square.
I do the same thing with a sweet n hot pepper and onion relish...YUM!

Or...if you want super chips and dip, soften the cream cheese, add a bit of sour cream and then stir in the onion relish. SOoooooo good with Tostito's Gold chips...

BTW- the stuff I am talking about is made by a company named Dickinson, I think. Yep! Here is their site...the stuff I am talking about is on the front page..right hand side! Dickinson's Gourmet Preserves & Specialty Foods

1. What are some quick and easy appetizer ideas for a martini party tonight?

Some quick and easy appetizer ideas for a martini party tonight could include charcuterie boards, bruschetta, stuffed mushrooms, or mini quiches.

2. Hi! Anyone have a quick easy recipe for an appetizer for a martini party tonight?

Yes, there are many quick and easy appetizer recipes for a martini party tonight. Some ideas include bacon-wrapped dates, caprese skewers, or smoked salmon crostini.

3. I usually make a superb spinach artichoke dip, but thought I would see if anyone had a different idea. Thanks!

If you're looking for something different than your usual spinach artichoke dip, you could try a shrimp cocktail, prosciutto-wrapped melon, or crab cakes. These are all quick and easy appetizers that would pair well with martinis.

4. Can you suggest any vegetarian options for a martini party appetizer?

Absolutely! Some vegetarian options for a martini party appetizer could include roasted vegetable bruschetta, hummus and pita chips, or avocado toast bites. These are all delicious and easy to prepare.

5. Are there any make-ahead appetizers that would be good for a martini party?

Yes, there are several make-ahead appetizers that would be perfect for a martini party. Some examples include marinated olives, cheese platters, or deviled eggs. These can all be prepared ahead of time and stored in the fridge until your party starts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • Chef Ritz
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
LisaVH
  • babywings76