• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Solving a Tuesday Meeting Crisis: What Can I Do the Night Before?

In summary, for making a dish for a meeting on a work day, it is suggested to not prepare the cheese crisp portion ahead of time as they can become greasy. Instead, prepare the drizzle sauce the night before and set aside the proper amount of lime juice for the avocado mixture. Cut and measure the onion, tomatoes, and cilantro the night before and have them ready to go. Slice the cheese and have it ready on a parchment-lined stone. After work, place the cheese slices in the oven and make sure they are fully cooked before removing them. Prepare the avocado mixture and have all other ingredients ready to add in. Do not cut the avocado the night before to avoid browning. Take the drizzle sauce out of the
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
Has anyone made these? Is there anything that I can do the night before? I need to make these for my meeting on Tuesday but I have to work that day. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Thanks in advance.

I made these for our cluster meeting last month and had the same dilemma. Someone here had recommended to me to not do the cheese crisp portion ahead of time (they are a little greasy).

I made the drizzle sauce the night before. When I juiced the lime for the sauce, I set aside the proper amount for the avocado mixture.

I cut/measured the onion, tomatoes and cilantro the night before and had those ready to go. I measured the salt & pepper into a pinch bowl.

I sliced the cheese the night before and had the stone with parchment ready to go.

So when I got home form work, I placed the cheese slices on the parchment paper on the stone and baked. Make sure they are done. If they are not, when you try to remove them they "squish" accordian style as you try to remove them. Not sure if that made sense. But I had to stick them back in the oven for another minute or two so they would stay intact when I removed them to the cooling rack.

Then, I prepared the avocado and had the rest of the ingredients ready to dump in. So it went pretty quickly. Do not cut the avocado the night before, it will turn brown.

Oh, take the drizzle sauce out of the fridge as soon as you get home so it can start warming up a bit so it drizzles. (Mine did not drizzle all that well, so I would maybe nuke it for a second or two to loosen it up since it had been sitting in the fridge overnight.)

Last edited:
Kam Thank you SO MUCH. That is so helpful. I thought that avocado would brown if I cut it the night before..but I was not 100% sure. Thanks for verifying that for me as well.

1. What are some easy make-ahead recipes for a Tuesday meeting?

Some easy make-ahead recipes for a Tuesday meeting include a quiche, overnight oats, a fruit salad, or a crockpot meal. These can be prepped the night before and cooked or assembled the next day.

2. How can I ensure that my dishes stay fresh overnight?

To keep your dishes fresh overnight, store them in airtight containers or wrap them tightly with plastic wrap. You can also refrigerate any ingredients that need to be added right before cooking, such as toppings or dressing.

3. What are some time-saving tips for a busy Tuesday morning?

Some time-saving tips for a busy Tuesday morning include prepping as much as possible the night before, setting out ingredients and utensils ahead of time, and using kitchen tools like a food processor or slow cooker to save time on meal prep.

4. Are there any dishes that can be frozen ahead of time for a Tuesday meeting?

Yes, there are many dishes that can be frozen ahead of time for a Tuesday meeting. Some examples include casseroles, soups, stews, and baked goods. Just be sure to properly label and date the dishes and follow safe thawing and reheating methods.

5. How can I incorporate healthier options into my make-ahead dishes?

You can incorporate healthier options into your make-ahead dishes by using whole grains, lean proteins, and plenty of fruits and vegetables. You can also cut back on added sugars and unhealthy fats by using alternative sweeteners and cooking methods, such as grilling or roasting instead of frying.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cochef
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • nikki70563