• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Good Appetizer With No Dairy~

In a large bowl, combine 2 cups shredded cabbage, 2 cups shredded carrots, 1/2 cup chopped green onions, 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds, 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Mix well and set aside. In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons vegetable or peanut oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper. Mix well and set aside. Place
cookn' katie
Help me, I have a show on Friday, she would like a great appetizer with no dairy. I can't find much! Any help, I would even try a dessert if you have one!

Chili Lime Meatballs from the Appetizers Cookbook!

Steamed Wonton Purses and use the Ginger Wasabi and Thai Peanut Sauces for dipping!

Make salsa with cherry tomatoes, half an onion, 2 cloves garlic, jalapeno pepper, lime zest and juice, cilantro. Do it all with the salad choppers or food chopper.

Serve with tortilla chips you made ahead - sprinkles of lime juice and some fresh ground salt from the grinder. cut them apart and bake in a 200-300 degree oven for about 8-12 minutes.

----------------
Apple Berry Salsa (from All The Best Cookbook)
an apple, strawberries, kiwi, optional orange zest, possibly some sweetener - jelly or honey or sugar.

Serve with cinnamon tortilla chips that you make ahead - brush with water, cinnamon and sugar (or any of the sweet sprinkles!)

Good luck!

scottcooks said:
Make salsa with cherry tomatoes, half an onion, 2 cloves garlic, jalapeno pepper, lime zest and juice, cilantro. Do it all with the salad choppers or food chopper.

Serve with tortilla chips you made ahead - sprinkles of lime juice and some fresh ground salt from the grinder. cut them apart and bake in a 200-300 degree oven for about 8-12 minutes.

----------------
Apple Berry Salsa (from All The Best Cookbook)
an apple, strawberries, kiwi, optional orange zest, possibly some sweetener - jelly or honey or sugar.

Serve with cinnamon tortilla chips that you make ahead - brush with water, cinnamon and sugar (or any of the sweet sprinkles!)

Scott, I gave the host all these ideas and she picked the salsa. She has 10 confirmed guests, please give tips!!! I have never made homemade salsa!!! Thanks in advance!
Good luck

The Asian Crab Salad Crisps in the F/W 2009 SB are a favourite of mine. I have made them at several shows and have received "YUM" from everyone, every time. It's easy and it's quick.

1. What appetizers can I make that are dairy-free?

There are many delicious appetizer options that do not contain dairy. Some popular choices include bruschetta, hummus with vegetables, guacamole, and deviled eggs.

2. Do you have any dairy-free dip recipes?

Absolutely! Our website and cookbooks have a variety of dairy-free dip recipes, including spinach and artichoke dip made with vegan cream cheese, and roasted red pepper and white bean dip.

3. Can I make dairy-free appetizers with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, our products are designed to help you create a wide range of appetizers, including dairy-free options. Our vegetable spiralizer is perfect for making zucchini noodles in place of traditional pasta, and our mandoline is great for slicing and dicing veggies for dips and spreads.

4. Are there any dairy-free options for party platters?

Absolutely! You can create beautiful and tasty party platters without using any dairy products. Some ideas include fruit platters with a dairy-free chocolate or caramel dip, or a charcuterie board with nuts, olives, and dairy-free crackers.

5. What are some dairy-free appetizers that are also gluten-free?

There are many options for dairy-free and gluten-free appetizers. Some ideas include stuffed mushrooms, roasted chickpeas, and grilled shrimp skewers. You can also make gluten-free crackers using our gluten-free flour blend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Staci
  • susanr613
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
janezapchef