• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Berry Patch Brownies

In summary, a host is looking for a recipe for an old school brownie patch pizza to use at her show on Saturday but does not have access to a round stone. Suggestions were given to use a similar recipe from Allrecipes.com and make it in a medium or large bar pan. A consultant also provided the requested recipe and recommended using a medium or large bar pan for different crust thickness options. The recipe includes instructions and optional toppings for the pizza.
jeninthekitchen
I have a host who wants this kind of old school brownie patch pizza demo'd at her show on Saturday. I don't have the round stone and cannot find the recipe anywhere (except google). Does anyone have a copy they could email me and can I do this in the medium or large bar pan? Thanks!
Jen Cameron (New Consultant)

Unfortunately, I don't have a copy of that recipe, but there are several similar recipes available online that you could use. For example, this one from Allrecipes.com uses a baking stone and looks quite similar to the brownie patch pizza you are looking for: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/233591/brownie-patch-pizza/. If you don't have access to a round stone, you could also try making this pizza in a medium or large bar pan. The recipe should still work, although it may not be as crispy as if it were made in a stone.

Hi Jen,I'm happy to help! I've attached the recipe for the old school brownie patch pizza to this email. As for using the medium or large bar pan, it is possible to use either for this recipe. I recommend using the medium bar pan for a thicker crust or the large bar pan for a thinner crust. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.Hope this helps and good luck with your demo!Best, Old School Brownie Patch PizzaIngredients:- 1 package (18-21 oz) brownie mix- 1/4 cup water- 1/4 cup vegetable oil- 1 egg- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping- 1/4 cup chopped peanut butter cups (optional)Instructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).2. In a medium bowl, mix together the brownie mix, water, oil, and egg until well combined.3. Spread the mixture onto a round pizza pan or round baking stone, leaving about 1 inch of space around the edge.4. Sprinkle the chocolate chips and walnuts (if using) over the top of the brownie mixture.5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.6. Let the brownie crust cool for 10-15 minutes.7. Drizzle the caramel topping over the top of the brownie crust.8. Sprinkle the chopped peanut butter cups (if using) over the top of the caramel.9. Slice and serve warm.Enjoy your old school brownie patch pizza!

What are the ingredients for Berry Patch Brownies?

The ingredients for Berry Patch Brownies include flour, sugar, butter, eggs, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and fresh or frozen berries.

Can I use any type of berries for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of berries that you prefer or have available. Some popular options include strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries.

How do I make the brownies more fudgy?

To make the brownies more fudgy, reduce the amount of flour by 1/4 cup and increase the amount of butter by 2 tablespoons. You can also add in a tablespoon of corn syrup for added moisture.

Do I need to thaw frozen berries before using them in the brownies?

If you are using frozen berries, it is recommended to thaw them before using in the brownies. This will help prevent excess moisture in the brownies and ensure even distribution of the berries.

Can I substitute the cocoa powder for melted chocolate?

Yes, you can substitute cocoa powder for melted chocolate in this recipe. Use 1/4 cup of melted chocolate for every 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder called for in the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jetcitysandy
Replies